What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Looking For Some New Headphones

Shepherd

UNMC Sgt.
Looking for some new headphones as I think it is time for a change (Had my current ones for over 2 years). Looking for high quality and good for competitive games, with a clear mic and clear audio. Hopefully between the £50-£100 mark. Any suggestions?

Hyper x cloud 2 are pretty nice aswell
Yeah, I know someone that has those but he says he has to use PTT on TS because if he uses voice activation his TeamSpeak picks up his games audio aswell. Is it that bad?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I know someone that has those but he says he has to use PTT on TS because if he uses voice activation his TeamSpeak picks up his games audio aswell. Is it that bad?
 Used to have the headset (until my cat ate the cable....) I've never had the issue, your friend mentioned. The only issue I had at the start was my mic being low (which wasn't that hard to fix). 

Used to have the headset (until my cat ate the cable....) I've never had the issue, your friend mentioned. The only issue I had at the start was my mic being low (which wasn't that hard to fix). 
Same, i have the Hyper X Cloud 2 now. Great sound quality and never had an issue. 

Back