What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Looking forward to move to Altis.

Ballantin

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Hello,

My name is Ballantin. I came to Altis on holidays 3 years ago and I really liked what I saw. So for a long time I was planning to come back and try to settle in this beautiful island full of opportunities.

I like to stay out of trouble and mean no harm to anyone, live a peaceful life and enjoy my food and beer.

I hope to see you all around in town, or on the many trips that I plan to do all across the island.

Cheers!

Welcome back! The island has changed a lot, I'm sure you'll love it here. Just watch out for the increased rebel activity around the island. See you round, maybe we could go for a beer some time 🙂

welcome back to the island enjoy yourself , however watch out for bob he is a known rebel that will get you drunk and steal everything to fund his arac business 😉

welcome back to the island enjoy yourself , however watch out for bob he is a known rebel that will get you drunk and steal everything to fund his arac business 😉
Don't believe these vile rumours sir, Bob and his employees are honest and hard-working gentlemen. 

Welcome back!

they are  vile i have seen these arac guys dragging unsuspecting drunks from the kavala clam to recruit them to the seedy,oily  world of car  recovery

So they are all vile and dangerous don't they?

Hehehe it's nice to be back 🙂

Back