What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Looking to buy garage in unmc border

It's not. But I think, and the other guy as well, you want this for the following reason:

Drive to a weedfield, fill up with weed, store it in the Athira garage, spawn/drive to your garage in/near UNMC land, take it out and safe yourself a dangerous drive up to our border.

And that is against the rules.

Also, since there aren't alot of garages inside our land to begin with, the war in which we took the land destroyed a lot of buildings, they are all sold.

I actually didnt even know you could spawn on garages, i thought only houses, my intentions where to actually store the vehicle once iv'e done my business there, instead of going to the border and more than likely getting robbed or shot, i understand they're all sold that's why im looking to purchase one? And also i'm fully away of the vehicle rules thankyou

You can't pull out or store any trucks from personal garages now, so unless there is an influx of people teleporting offroads (largest trunk capacity vehicle you can spawn from one) I don't think his intentions are 'evil'.

Last edited by a moderator:
You never know lol. But in all reality the price of a garage will most likely be well over 1 mill and you will have to buy it from a player.

Back