What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

looking to hire some workers.

DI Arc Neon

Hi, im looking to employ some people that wana do drug and metal runs, that need the BIG TRUCK! we will work out the split so we are both happy.

let me know if anyone wants to work for me.

Arc

I might work with you I have 2 hemets and 2 box hemets but I'm not working for someone

dude you'll get more peeps using with me rather than for anyway already got a group of 6 guys if you want to join you can we've got a few helis and hemets

thanks price, im looking to start my own little company. i wil work with you for sure! but i cant join anyone currently

if anyone is looking for employment, send them my way!

no worries bro :) im only looking for a small team. sure i can find them. but i will defo join u on  few runs this weekend.

no worries bro :) im only looking for a small team. sure i can find them. but i will defo join u on  few runs this weekend.
we have a small crew growing and getting good results trucks helis etc your happy to work WITH us to get a decent bank roll ,

share split after costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ghost, from our meeting yesterday you seemed like a nice enough guy. I would like to get involved also.

Got an orca and a hemmit if need be.

sounds good ghost, i can offer hemmits too.

just let me know whats needed.

i will be on when i get home from work

Arc Ghostfire and about 13 others are a part of the group I was talking about when you join we all protect each other against both the other gangs and police ie no stealing of your drugs or other items. Do you still not want to join ??

Hey Arc, I'd be interested in working with you. Send me a message on here or in game sometime.

I'm interested in joining a big group if you take me. Been playing for a few days now, and got the basic equipment. Gun license, Hemtt and Hummingbird to be exact. Can get a bandit training also.

hey price,

me and grimm could join u guys for some jobs for sure. we've started teaming up  and wed be happy to work with some good guys while we start up

2night and this weekend ?

cool, currently i cant commit to a gang as i wana mix it up still and build trust with peeps i work with.

hope to meet u in game though :)

Back