What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Los Santos Court Badges

Duff

Investor
Investor
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Hello there!

We have been in quite a few discussions about having a formal badge with images (like Police, NHS badges) Which would be for roles such as Solicitor, Judges, City Council and CoC. Ideally similar to NHS in a way so that it looks more better than the usual ID Card and more formal as well. Image can also be linked siimlar to NHS/Police via PNC which officers/Judges could help update with new folk. 

Currently in game there is no way to prove that you are a police solicitor, it could also be really helpful if there was a further option to show this (I understand that will become an issue around whitelisting however, blue sky thinking!)

Example: 

b2489092dd6758767890a7a6799025cf.jpg

Pros:

QOL for Solicitors/Judges

More professional look 

Cons:

Dev work for badge

Last edited by a moderator:
possibly just have it for all goverment official things

(looks towards CoC)

If you don't mind i can maybe come up with like a example or a tester to show what it could look like, give me a day or 2 will have one to show you 

Maybe a different one for Police Solicitors as well as there is no way to prove that you are a police solicitor in the city without the police needing to check your tags on Discord 

Maybe a different one for Police Solicitors as well as there is no way to prove that you are a police solicitor in the city without the police needing to check your tags on Discord 
just do like police, make it state the position you're in

@Nikolai with police it is easier as it's whitelist base on ranks whereas, there isn't a difference between Solicitor and Police Solicitor currently so we'd need an additional whitelist level for that potentially.

+1 Would be good to make the different solicitors stand out some more and would be great to see their PNC picture on their ID.

Sorry was busy for a few days, managed to make some draft of some simple and sleek designs for NHS,  Government Official, Solicitor, Judge and Police Solicitor 
Hope these fit the style you guys was thinking off, please let me know if you are thinking of something else or add to them  
f1LamWf.png

G3Y4n9J.png

PxFJ1RG.png

hoidNcP.png

qem2YRH.png

NZ2CwBk.png

Sorry was busy for a few days, managed to make some draft of some simple and sleek designs for NHS,  Government Official, Solicitor, Judge and Police Solicitor 
Hope these fit the style you guys was thinking off, please let me know if you are thinking of something else or add to them   

NHS already have one. But them desgins for others still look very nice

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back