What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Los Santos Customs Overhaul!

MrTurn1p

Donator
Donator
https://store.rfcmapping.com/package/5380720

so I found this! I know the LSC we've got here is just an OG one and I think this would help with the new people at LSC ! it would be nice to have this as NHS FIRE Could use it for there big vehicles! I dont know what everyone else thinks but id love to this on the server!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think its a bit premature for this and its not really needed at this time, though maybe something to work towards in the future. though i have enjoyed the RP some people have been providing there, just need more of it.

I agree it would be nice to have a bigger place where you can take your trucks and such, and this is a nice MLO (Even if a bit too much), but it is also PTU. 
I don't see something like this being bought atm.

Besides, if this MLO was to go in, I'd suggest it be made as an actual garage / business. 

I think this would really suit us with this the mc could be placed behind it in the secret area …. You say the server doesn’t need it maybe not but a group does and the people of the server need more chill spots atm there are 2 mechanic places in the server if your face don’t really fit some times you might find it harder to chill in those areas I know AE and TN have started to change this and be more welcoming which is great but I feel there needs to be more social spaces to provide better rp and this would be great 👍🏻 thumbs up from me ! 

Would be great to see this implemented, not only for another RP venue, but also as a home for the Lantern MC.

I see a few of the cities current business owners making points against, but I don't see a negative here. It houses a group, and opens a new business all in one - new opportunities for groups and businesses is what people were pointing out will bring new excitement and a fresh outlook for the server so naturally its a +1 from me 🙂

This would be amazing, You're gonna get a lot of people that disagree due to getting their MLO's in a time where the process was much harder and longer than it is now or from people who misunderstand and think you're asking for the business side to be implemented and not just a building overhaul (and other issues we wont mention lol) but as its own building this would fit really well and i'd love to see it be implemented +1

+1 for the people that would be behind this place as they are great roleplayers and would be deserving of this in due time, but from the up and coming if not only group that provide roleplay with the cooking, purchase and consumption of foods perspective , there's MLOs that would provide a broader roleplay experience other than the 5th mechanic shop

You say the server doesn’t need it maybe not but a group does
there's a difference between needs and wants, the server nor the group doesn't need a MLO, the Group Wants a MLO, which is fair, but maybe a bit premature

the people of the server need more chill spots atm there are 2 mechanic places
there's lots of chill spots, simply a case of they don't get used

Both bean machines, all the nightclubs, different restaurants(like luchettis) and so on so forth, chill spots don't need to be mechanic places

and then obviously, final question, who would even pay for it

i would pay for it .

yes ok it is early but nice to see people that arnt lantern putting suggestions in 

As someone who has been a member of this community for 7 years, I have been in multiple different groups and factions in both Altis and Los Santos going from TCK in Altis all the way to Lantern MC (Current Group) in Los Santos. It has been a long time since I have seen a group (Lantern MC) that has been so dedicated to providing great roleplay scenarios and valuing it over the 'run and gun' wars that seem to be constantly going on. With most groups/gangs now just waking up for wars, it has been refreshing to be part of a group that is active without the reasoning being to 'show up' as big numbers to fight. I believe wholeheartedly that this idea would be great to not only bring more RP back to a 'city of war', but also to allow people who aren't seen as 'part of social circle' to have a place to come to as a social space to begin their characters story! Huge +1

Tere's lots of chill spots, simply a case of they don't get used

Both bean machines, all the nightclubs, different restaurants(like luchettis) and so on so forth, chill spots don't need to be mechanic places
I wish people would come and just chill at beam machine I think I can seat like 70 and most of that is upstairs

But alas 

I've not met the Lantern MC yet, but I have seen posts on tweedle and they look like they are taking the MC vibe seriously.  Regardless the MLO is nice and i'm an advocate of city development.

Back