What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Los Santos Police | Screenshots | Videos

unknown.png

unknown.png

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Many people did not like Sergeant Olivia Grace as she was a "different character" im sure we can all agree there. This is the ending of Sergeant Oliva Grace! 

Olivia was under investigation from CID for allegations of corruption which spanned the course of 2 months, Olivia was no stranger to giving Reg 17s when she joined the Professional standards team and even before she joined she had her fair share of complaints. 

Olivias mental health began to get effected around 1 month ago when she was suspended from the professional standards team and when she had her taser and FTOC taken off her, she was allowed to go on patrol but with all the allegations against her she chose to sit at the desk of MRPS most often greeting people with a "sassy" attitude and sometimes "entertaining" people at early hours of the morning at MRPS with mini discos when the city was quiet. Olivia began feeling "Suicidal" and turned to drink and drugs on the month leading to her death, Olivia couldnt cope that the job she loved so much was slipping away! She always imagines what life would be like outside the police and she knew she would be destroyed if she was to be fired from the LSPS. She continued to take drink and drugs until she was placed on suspension and with that she knew that she was going to be fired, no matter how much she tried to explain her side of the stroy she felt she was being pushed out and decided to end her life!

(I would genuinly like to thank the whole of the LSPS for this story! Firearms for putting up with the PTSD and sassy attitude, PSD for giving Olivia a side of RP that was an eye opener, CID for their side of the RP investigating Olivia, R&D for giving Olivia the chance to become a TO and to learn that side of policing, to the NHS and fire who attended Olivias Suicide! and finally to the rest of the force!)

Was amazing and thanks to everyone for the fantastic RP provided!

I have truly enjoyed my time in RPUK as Police thanks for the opportunity!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back