What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

losing your helmet after logging out/in + more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingbatL

Steam ID: 76561199099698647

Character ID: 70376

When did this happen: 06/11/23

Summary: losing your helmet after logging out/in + more.

Full Description:
i log off with helmet armour and a helmet on, when i log in again and the helmet has disappeared, also the night i logged off i noticed i wasn't able to put my helmet on in a car but when i stepped out it was on and the helmet at the bottom appeared, i haven't got any clips of this but has happened twice to me recently, my friend has the clip of him not being able to put his helmet on in his truck though.

Images / Video's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U2LJmNmcyo&ab_channel=DingL

this is often caused as you have not saved your outfit with the helmet on however it does also just bug out some times

yeah i did have it saved personally but its happened when ive logged out with my helmet off once too, so i stopped doing that but still happened again with it on

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back