What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Loss of a tempest (device) Due to DeSync

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aero

In-game name: Kieran

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67126914

At about 11:00 (17/09/15) on Altis Life #1, i was driving to do an oil run along the Kavala to Agios main road, when a sports car came past at high speed but desynced into me which flipped my truck and broke a few wheels, but didn't destroy it. My game then decided to close down (Admittedly i know there's nothing you can do about this) So i had to respawn in Kavala, but by the time i had gotten back in it appears somebody had stolen and sold it or it just randomly vanished from the game or blew up for some reason i don't know but either way by the time i had gotten back it was gone.

The vehicle i lost was a Tempest (device) worth i think about 450k.

Obviously, i have no screenshots or videos as the incident wasn't particularly expected, however i'm sure if you have any server logs or something like that you'll see some evidence, and the police officers who pulled me over may be able to confirm i was talking about trying to get back to my truck. I personally fail to see how anybody is meant to provide screenshots of desync but if there is any other way i can prove this then i'll gladly comply.

Basically, i'll take full responsibility for anything that is pretty much my fault, but the Desync is what caused me to lose this truck and as they are pretty expensive now, meaning it would be a massive dent in my savings on the game to have to buy a new one.

Thanks - Kieran.

Denied - sorry mate but I have insufficient evidence for this comp mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back