What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lost ~10mil cash after a bank heist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddy

In-game name:

[EDIM] BigDaddy

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile):

Date/Time of incident (ignore if linked to player report):

Just before the midnight restart. ~20 minutes or so before.

Which server:

Server 2
What was lost:

Aprox. 10,000,000 in cash.

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total):

10,000,000 in cash.

Quick description of what happened:

We had just robbed the HM Treasury and after selling the gold bars (50+50 in 2 tempests, and various in backpacks), we were transferring the money to one player to divide it evenly. We all transferred the money to him and he received none of our transfers. The only cash he had was from the bars he sold himself. Each person gave around 2-2.5mil to him. Might of been due to the large sums of cash, not sure, this has happened before trying to pool money for the Mohawk chopper, 1,000,000 went missing.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

Below is my evidence of the incident. My other gang members will be posting a few more pieces of evidence after I submit this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcnsMmRRFSg&feature=youtu.be  (Video may be stuck in processing. I tried to upload a few times)

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, that you had that money or items)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to say: In the future mate, always make sure to send £1 as a test to make sure that the person can receive the money.

The amount of times I've sent money to people in the past and the AL mod screws up and just says: Error_No_Unit but my money is gone and no-one receives it..

Aye, definitely agreed. We were just eager to dish the money out and bank it so we weren't thinking clearly.

Here is the my footage from the fuck up

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I hope you guys get your money back :D  Its a lot to lose

Last edited by a moderator:
Also give in 999,999 , if you give like 2m in one go , it wont send , maybe scripted due to money duping

Any chance of seeing that money again or should we go beg for our 9 - 5's back?

Money Money Money, Where's our money

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just a heads up lads - admins don't like bumped threads. Usually puts them at the bottom of the priority scale unfortunately. 

Just a heads up lads - admins don't like bumped threads. Usually puts them at the bottom of the priority scale unfortunately. 
That's understandable its just we have 2 Mil of cash that's locked until we get a decision on this matter. The fact is we had 10 Players whom lost money over this we just want to know since it was such a large group. I'll ask the guys not to post any more on this thread until its very needed.

Due to this being an old report, I am not sure what the status is of EDIM players at this time, based on the evidence provided to me, I will compensate you the 2.673 mil you had on hand

Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back