What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lost Bounty License and Owed 87k. (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dora Raymen

Okay, here's the story briefly, Ish. I was on my way to the gun store, to purchase a gun, and just after doing so I was held hostage and forced to get into a truck and go pick cocaine with some guy. I picked the cocaine for him, processed it and on the way back, we were stopped by police, and I asked to talk to one of them in the car ( PCSO MIKE FOXTROT ) i believe. However, the man did admit to kidnapping me, but because I made no attempt to contact the police, ( the guy said he'd kill me if he saw, or heard police ) luckily they were waiting for us and he didn't have time to. but Because I didn't  text them, I got sent to jail! which is highly unfair CONSIDERING I PAID £2 MILLION FOR THAT LICENSE! and then its just gone along with all my gear. Just because an officer was too stubborn to accept the legitimate story he was given. I want compensation for my liscense as if it was 100k, I wouldnt care, but 2 million man, that took  a lot of diamond runs, and a lot of my time feels extremely wasted. Please, I really enjoyed being a bounty hunter and I would like my liscense back!

ALSO - EDIT - PCSO ANTEC owes me 87k! After a long time of chasing a man with a bounty, tasing him 6 times due to other civs releasing him, I finally brought him to the station in which Antec sent him to jail, and refused me the money I was owed. I wasnt my MONEY BACK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back