What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

lost guns+cash+clothing etc twice. (Completed 19/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs

Ingame name : Dogs lipstick

Arma ID : 76561197989602231

Value of items lost : £27500 heroin money which was delivered + katiba x2 £50000 + .45 x2 £20000 + clips for both guns £7200
silencers x2 katiba £80000 .45 x2 40000diving .defib £5000 diving gear £2500

Total: £232200 ( I may have lost more I cant remember )

What happened:

Hi all last night I spawned in around 20:10 at the vip island, I bought a hand gun (four .45) with silencer and 6 clips
I also bought a katiba carbine with silencer a scope I cant remember (which one) and 6 mags
wet suit gear and a defib to go do cartel ships etc
We got to the cartel ship and took only the processed drugs on taking them to the drug dealer the game really started to lag up badly but I managed to drop off the drugs for payment at pygros and sync data before the server said it was restarting for urgent back up.

After the restart I respawned with no money no guns and in civ clothing, checking my bank account and now down on money.

Begrudgingly I hired a green car out and retooled weapons (same guns ammo etc again)at vip island where I met up with mr liability (aka Doug) we decided to go look at the bank to plan a little robbery but when we got there we got spooked by a big truck so we shot off towards athira , all of a sudden BAM you have been killed by mr liability?.......which is a bit hard to believe as hes sat next to me in the car. yet again server went down and all my stuff gone. :( I then called it a night hoping tonight will get better.

Hope that's not to much information lol

Regards Dogs (aka Dogs lipstick)

A bad night on Altis, Dogs. 

A bad night. 

But even Mr Liability would struggle to kill you in those circumstances! I say round this bloke off to £1 million and call it quits. It' the right thing to do.  :p

This was on the evening of the server format etc btw.

Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back