What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lost Orca (APD probably sold it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

I will refer to an event that happened this weekend in which myself and around 5 members of the drug cartel Los Fuertes attempted an armed robbery of the Altis Federal Reserve.

The APD lead by one Officer Wilco assaulted the island and while we took down two officers of the law my crew members were all killed in the shootout and I myself as cartel leader, quite fittingly I may add, was arrested and put in jail.

While being led to a police car my Orca which we used to land on the island I can only assume was impounded by the police. This hasn't been a problem until now due to my purchase of a Mowhawk.

However now around 4 days on my Orca is still not back in my garage, I would like to hereby sue the Altis Police department for the cost of my helicopter.

I will also add that this event has not been forgotten and the loss of my helicopter has only heightened our cartels resolve to strike back at the officers of the APD.

nice story bro but let me explain this:

if your heli was inpounded it should be back at garage at anyway.

if its not you cannot blame the APD for that.

why?

well thats easy as when police inpound a vehicle it should go back to garage as said before.

if it does not go back to garage it might be a error came up by server or you might have bought it regular in place of permanent?

if its not 1 of the 2 options i just called up than idk but however even if its not 1 of 2 i named up you still cannot blame APD for it.

i dont like it for you your heli is gone but again its not the fault of APD.

If police impounded my vehicle and it's meant to go back to my garage, and it did go back to my garage, we wouldn't be having this conversation. :p

I have refunded 750,000 back to your ingame account (this is how much they are in the air shop at the time of writing :)

Topic Closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back