What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Louiz Hernandez, Punto Hernandez, Pablo Hernandez RDM (Rejected with warning to driver/gang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck are we even arguing about this? It happened and this is not gonna change it

Last edited by a moderator:
We are arguing about it cos we want the useless lying cunts gone.

To be honest Voltz, I've been dying to use that bullshit gif for a while. 

It does look like the Cartel guys 100% brought that situation about and did not call it but truth be told, it's up to the admins. It's pretty clear attempted vdm and actual RDM in my opinion though. Not that it matters.

Wilco :Anyone who does not have any evidence who cannot provide value with evidence there post will be deleted, unless they are of a Admin rank.

To be honest Voltz, I've been dying to use that bullshit gif for a while. 

It does look like the Cartel guys 100 brought that situation about and did not call it but truth be told, it's up to the admins. It's pretty clear attempted vdm and actual RDM in my opinion though. Not that it matters.
It doesn't in my eyes, but anyways. Admin please lock this thread, becoming into a cops interpretation of RDM and a rebels interpretation.

the hatchback tried to stop you,which you didn't do but instead you risked it to try and get away and it ended up in a vdm situation, and when we all crash and got out you didn't say anything either, so yeah.
I don't know who shot first but you should of talked first, or anything instead you just got out and aimed at us, thats a sigh that you want to kill us and still at that point you didn't say anything so this isn't VDM or RDM, our reactions are to shoot because you would usually shoot at us first which ends up us dying , but when we shoot first its always rdm, Normal cop bullshit.

Just want to add to Michinky's comment, Police in the car before getting out stated "Get out, let's get ready to fight", then a gun fight happened. Suspicious? maybe.

Just in case no one knows who I am.

I am Rodrigo Hernandez and I am apart of the DCC gang with these rebels

No more responses from the Hernandez Crew 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilco is coming... 

tumblr_n4joo475Ot1t0ik4co1_400.gif

the hatchback tried to stop you,which you didn't do but instead you risked it to try and get away and it ended up in a vdm situation, and when we all crash and got out you didn't say anything either, so yeah.

I don't know who shot first but you should of talked first, or anything instead you just got out and aimed at us, thats a sigh that you want to kill us and still at that point you didn't say anything so this isn't VDM or RDM, our reactions are to shoot because you would usually shoot at us first which ends up us dying , but when we shoot first its always rdm, Normal cop bullshit.
Woa...the hatchback tried to stop us...yes, we opted to lose the fight and leave and the hatchback prevented that. There was no time to say anything, I for one didn't even see you guys until the gun shots started...the time between us getting out and you shooting was probably not even 2 seconds. When around an illegal vehicle we're always going to have weapons drawn.

Just want to add to Michinky's comment, Police in the car before getting out stated "Get out, let's get ready to fight", then a gun fight happened. Suspicious? maybe.

Just in case no one knows who I am.

I am Rodrigo Hernandez and I am apart of the DCC gang with these rebels
He said get ready to fight...we'd been rammed off the road after chasing an ifritt, are vehicle was disabled...what did you expect us to say?

"lets get ready to bake a cake?"

"lets get ready to have a chat?"

"lets get ready to play chess?"

Does the community want to see these scumbags gone forever?! 

OfYGY.gif

Who was driving the hatchback ???????

You really want us banned don't you Reverend...

I think it was Punto.

Not all of you Voltz. I actually really quite like you. 

But honestly dude, playing as a cop really opened my eyes to what a hard time cops get and you gotta be honest, there are those on the server who get off on simply ruining other players days. 

But not you. I actually really quite like you.  ;)

But not you. I actually really quite like you.  ;)
Aw thank you,

But really there needs to be a meeting between high ranks and Rebel leaders to organize this shit out. The forums are soon going to be like in game, its killing the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back