What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[LOV] Server event (Triathlon)

Daniel 2sec

[SIZE=14.6667px]Greetings Citizens of Altis this is the Lords of Valhalla![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]It’s time again to announce a small island event that we are going to be hosting.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px] There will be an amazing triathlon commencing this Friday the 27th of May at 6pm GMT (British Time).
 It will start out at the Kavala garage with people choosing any land vehicle they may desire and following the set route marked out on the map disclosed below. Then after arriving at the first checkpoint you will be greeted by 5 lovely police officers who will ask you to “get out the vehicle” and leave your cars at the side of the road and run towards the sea where there will be boats waiting for you (and 5 more wonderful police officers)  to race along the final stretch to the LOV Gang base. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px] You will need to leave your boat moored by the docks and run up on foot and the first person onto the land there will win:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]1st place - £8,000,000[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]2nd place - £5,000,000[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]3rd place - £3,000,000 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]The prize pool is being donated by:
[LOV] M. Mckenzie £3,000,000[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px][LOV] Daniel £2,000,000
[LOV] Jeffers £2,000,000[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px][LOV] Connormcdx £2,000,000[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px][LOV] AntonW £2,000,000[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px][LOV] Kaius £2,000,000[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]One Shot £3,000,000[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Anyone will be free to join on the day when they are there but feel free to leave a message on the forum post. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]We are still in need of more Police Officers who are willing to help out with this event (manning checkpoints and impounding vehicles) so if you anyone would like to help out it wouldn’t go unnoticed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Race route:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]https://gyazo.com/7aa53dd177db8891dc8238eda8c7081e

Anyway Much Love Lads,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Lords of Valhalla signing out.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Free impounding levels? Count me in! SGT Fluqi keeping the streets clean of cars :p Let me know what I've gotta do/where you want me  @LOV Daniel

Do helicopters count as land vehicles? They start on land, so I don't see why not

You wont really need Admin approval for this. However if you need someone to help out, let me know!

Sounds fun =)

my in boys ? looks fun

ps if you want to make the prize bigger i will pull 3 mil in just pm me @LOV Daniel

@INS SummersAre you going on holiday, if you are can you please take the rest of AR with you  as I'd really like to complete one weed run this month :)

cool event idea btw should be a lot of fun :)

@CI Joseph Tadworth, @Fluqithanks alot, I will inform you later about everything.

@Edgar Ville some admin  help would be amazing, I will try contact u later

@One ShotThanks for the offer, but 7 mil for the first one are enough 

Nah fam, they dont
@One Shot ..........This bitch said 7m is enough, Send me the money man ill hold it for you these man are not to be trusted, me on the other hand, I am a child of my g christ you feel me? Send man the money stop fucking around

@INS SummersAre you going on holiday, if you are can you please take the rest of AR with you  as I'd really like to complete one weed run this month :)

cool event idea btw should be a lot of fun :)
You missed last night John... @INS Summerskilled four of us with a hostage as the hostage managed to jump into a NPAS heli and fly off... @BlackJackand @Wetsuit

Maybe we should look at taking summers on holiday one time to an island on altis :D?

The event is a good idea... just hoping no desyncing ifrits or RDMing hobos on armed offroads come out to play ;)

@JohnJoeegan We would appreciate that mate. But imo, 2 admins > 1 admin :)

You missed last night John... @INS Summerskilled four of us with a hostage as the hostage managed to jump into a NPAS heli and fly off... @BlackJackand @Wetsuit

Maybe we should look at taking summers on holiday one time to an island on altis :D?

The event is a good idea... just hoping no desyncing ifrits or RDMing hobos on armed offroads come out to play ;)
@BrandonPHaha, that was good fun. Still have no idea how I didn't see you get in the chopper!

Back