What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lower Gang Caps and enforce gang clothing to be worn during shootouts

Paru

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Gonna get downvoted massively and it's to be expected.

Suggestion: Lower gang caps to 15 and enforce gangs to wear gang clothing during major shootouts, a prime example would be tonight, a ton of black cars rolling around dropping cops for what appeared to be initially no reason, only to later find out they belong to X gang, the past two nights have made me want to play the server less and less because of this new meta that's emerged where cops are just randomly killed with little to no roleplay, only to find out in relates to X situation that occurred 4 hours prior and the cops from that situ have either logged off or respawned, seems majorly silly to allow 5-6 gangs to alliance in this way as well, a separate suggestion will go up for a rule change surrounding that.

Pros - Roleplay.

Cons - Crims will be more easily identified.

seems majorly silly to allow 5-6 gangs to alliance in this way as well, a separate suggestion will go up for a rule change surrounding that.
Pretty sure gangs are not allowed to fight police together, this is already something known. And for the rest how does lowering the gang cap have and enforcing gang clothing have ANYTHING to do with that. Just so you can raid them and scrap their cars and win even more.

no one asks for the amount of police to be limited so why should it be asked of gangs to limit even more than the already existing 25 person limit

Last edited by a moderator:
This would just incriminate gangs more if they are doing some shady stuff (you wouldnt want police to suspect a gang member doing) then it would turn to chaos. Some stuff being in colours i can agree on if it was a gun fight between gangs but for dodgy/shady stuff that maybe not turn into a gun fight would just be stupid imo 

My thoughts on this is that it's already a pain to be a gang member in the server, this is just a petty suggestion in my eyes because whenever roleplayed as a street gang we are criticised and beat down for it.

Gangs can't represent colours while in shootouts and that is because we know it will be used in the future as evidence for a raid, imprisonment, warrants etc - if anything it's a smart tactic to avoid the heat from the police on the server.

Losing situations should not lead to suggestions to make it more unfun for a side of a server.

Reduce gang cap - Doesn't add roleplay
Gangs required to wear colours - Doesn't add fair roleplay. Why would someone want to wear colours if they are going to commit a crime?

Both of these suggestions are for the police more than the server. They will make things police side much easier if that is for numbers vs numbers or identifing suspects. This will create more of an unbalance if anything.

(This is my own opinon from both a Police and Lost MC perspective)

Last edited by a moderator:
So you want crims to wear identifiable colours in all shoot outs, making it much easier for police to gather evidence against a gang and raid them, jail them, etc? Just because police have been suffering a massive loss the past couple nights it doesn’t mean all gangs should face the consequences. You have the power and authority to (somewhat) put a stop to this within roleplay as police. And if you can’t handle the loss, remember, it’s just a game 🙂

I see where your coming from Tommy however gangs are already so disadvantaged when it comes to Gang V Police shootouts etc. Just because a handful of situations have been lost from the POV of Police doesn't mean it time to lower gang member caps and make wearing colours a mandatory requirement.

Quite frankly a bit unfair in my opinion since there is units/Subunits in Police that can go plain clothed and carry around their Primary weapon, but gangs need to wear colours at all times... Its already A pain for Semi-Whitelisted groups as Police continue to crack on with investigations/raids. I'f this Cap on members was ever implemented I personally would not see a point in having a crim.

Going to have to be a Fair but firm  -1.

No. Just no. Limiting gang cap to 15 won’t solve the problem. More groups will just be created to counter this. For the gang clothing. They do wear their clothing when at war or on turf. Wear their colours proud. But when they are doing anything organised they tend to black so they aren’t as easily identifiable. You have to look at this from both perspectives not just from a police one bossman ❤️

A8ED0A91-D0F9-4EA7-A3CF-A23381717772.jpeg

I see where your coming from Tommy however gangs are already so disadvantaged when it comes to Gang V Police shootouts etc. Just because a handful of situations have been lost from the POV of Police doesn't mean it time to lower gang member caps and make wearing colours a mandatory requirement.

Quite frankly a bit unfair in my opinion since there is units/Subunits in Police that can go plain clothed and carry around their Primary weapon, but gangs need to wear colours at all times... Its already A pain for Semi-Whitelisted groups as Police continue to crack on with investigations/raids. I'f this Cap on members was ever implemented I personally would not see a point in having a crim.

Going to have to be a Fair but firm  -1.
I can see your POV but this doesn't relate to losing situations, in fact the cops have won the situs the past couple days (Somehow?) this is more about people going out of colours and doing random drivebys on cops appearing as though it is RDM (How are the cops meant to know they're involved?) Tonight is an example of that 4-5 cars each with at least 4 people in them attempting to kidnap at least 4-5 cops from a Petrol station, gangs aren't scared of the cops, gangs don't care anymore, it's gotten to the point that people are starting to play less and less because of this meta, this combined with rules like G10.2 being abused to majorly circumvent the caps in place, it's not fun and it's not Roleplay anymore, it's become more of a TDM server in my honest and genuine opinion.

-1, may aswell jail every gang member and allow only law abiding players to play on the server.

I can see your POV but this doesn't relate to losing situations, in fact the cops have won the situs the past couple days (Somehow?) this is more about people going out of colours and doing random drivebys on cops appearing as though it is RDM (How are the cops meant to know they're involved?) Tonight is an example of that 4-5 cars each with at least 4 people in them attempting to kidnap at least 4-5 cops from a Petrol station, gangs aren't scared of the cops, gangs don't care anymore, it's gotten to the point that people are starting to play less and less because of this meta, this combined with rules like G10.2 being abused to majorly circumvent the caps in place, it's not fun and it's not Roleplay anymore, it's become more of a TDM server in my honest and genuine opinion.
if youre saying that cops are playing less. say that to the 26 CALLSIGNS on duty at midnight.

if youre saying that cops are playing less. say that to the 26 CALLSIGNS on duty at midnight.
On a weekend sure, on a weekday you'll see at most 15 at midnight and that's pushing it.

okay? still a lot of CALLSIGNS considering theyre usually doubled up. stop crying lad.
If you're not going to add anything relevant kindly remove yourself from the topic.

If only the same could be said about Police, gangs are already at a massive disadvantage if they try anything don't see the need for more -1 even on the gunfights that happened tonight you guys still won even if we get away you still get the W how can you not understand that.

Back