What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lower respawn cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alesia

Hobo first class
If you die and you wish to respawn, it costs you £2.500. For newer players this is a lot, and people who don't have the money, can't affort that. I understand this is to encourage rp with the medics, but the medics are not always online and it is annoying to wait 10 min to completely bleed out as no medics are online so no one can help you.

Maybe make it free to respawn when no medics are online?

Imo being able to respawn shouldn’t be a privilege for the rich, I understand why it’s there but in my opinion a good idea would maybe to have it where you can respawn if medics aren’t on and not at al if they are.  Or alternatively have it so everyone can respawn for free after a certain amount if time even if this amount of time was extended so you had to wait longer.

the worst thing is you have to be revived before you can RP

Imo being able to respawn shouldn’t be a privilege for the rich
I agree. I'd prefer to see a percentage of bank account cost to respawning before NHS arrive, so that it scales with you as you accumulate more wealth.

maybe give it so that LSPD can give Medical aid if there is no NHS online
Also agree with this.

I don't think it should be free, though: the fact that there is a cost to reviving might encourage people to value their NHS, and improve the quality of the interactions with them, leading to more people wanting to play as a member of the NHS and thus there usually being a paramedic around to help you.

Implemented in last update from this suggestion. Thank you.

I'm aware I may have not made it as clear as it should be, TBJ has rectified this in the next update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back