What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[LRG] Blanket ban, LRG Heisenberg and LRG Jack Eagle (Unbanned 28/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeVomit

Greetings, Myself and jack have each been in LRG for 1 day, at 7pm today we were both caught in the LRG blanket ban, neither jack nor myself have broken any of the rules while on the server and I personally am finding it incredibly unfair they my friend and I have both been involved in a blanket ban that was for reasons we neither initiated or partipated in, I would request that botn myself (LRG Heisenberg) and my friend, (LRG Jack Eagle) can be unbanned as we had no part in any wrongdoings toward the server, staff, or players, and I feel that this ban is unprecedented, if needed I will leave LRG and renounce any affiliation with the group, I really enjoy playing on your server and would love to continue if I was given the chance, thanks!

Heisenberg and Jack Eagle

You have gone via the correct process.

LRG have been mass advertising there teamspeak, Tonight they all have different story's surrounding that, They had a offer to lose LRG and integrate with this community but refused to then approached our white listed rebels (bare in mind there are 3 admins in UNMC) to leave this server "which is not going to be alive soon"

Its a blanket ban so anyone who wear the LRG tag will be removed...

If you are willing to leave LRG then you may be unbanned.

Forgot to mention there kiddish behaviour and string of insults, these guys have no understanding of rules and how to follow them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Jack and myself will lose the tags, how long till unban?
We are not on about "losing the tags" ... you leave LRG all together, we can see you sat on there teamspeak right now btw :)  (The one that was advertised to you)

Any information on when we leave LRG we will be unbanned? (We have lft LRG 15minutes ago and are no longer in the teamspeak)

If your willing to leave LRG and not visit there TS or be part of there community then reply here with your GUID's ... this is all we are asking after the issues.

We also request that you re-read our rules.

I have re read the rules, as has jack, and here are the guids

Me: 76561198059901352

Jacks: 76561198039575898

thanks

mine never shows up when im in game neither does chat and stuff but my player i.d is all i needed last time i got banned 

post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-serious-Rob-rNbk.gif

try joining a random wasteland server, thats how i found mine, it should appear in the buttom left corner be ready to screen shot though cus its quite long and will only stay there a few secs

(no relation to FriendlyFireGuy (the cop))

Guys for reference it isn't in-game, you join a game and on the role selection screen it is in the bottom left hand corner for about 10 seconds so be fast and screenshot it, paste into paint and copy the number/paste it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back