What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LRPS, AMS

Police can get them and some UNMC members. Only way to get them is to rob these people.

Hello @RendoirS,

LRPS and AMS are extremely rare and therefore usually rather extortionate to purchase off of other players using the forums Buy/Sell gear sub-topic. However, players accumulate such scopes in game via robbing the Armed Response branch of the police or the Designated Marksman Unit branch of the UNNC. Now you are possibly wondering how do you know who is who? Well, Armed Response wear a greyish suit, a balaclava and a combat helmet, these are the primary pieces of clothing for Armed Response. Now, the UNMC. DMU only has around 7-9 members at one time, therefore seeing one of these guys is very scarce, added to the fact that if you see one UNMC soldier (Dressed in DMU gear) on his own there are most likely 10-20 other soldiers around. But that decision is up to you: UNMC DMU are distinctive by their Khaki Boonie hats they wear whilst using the gear, if you successfully rob one of these guys not only may you find an LRPS or AMS in your hands but also a lovely Black MK-1 (Usually not all the time sometimes they use other firearms.)

I hoped this answered your question!

Good luck, you'll need it :p

Jack Shepherd.

The best way for you get one of these scopes is probably to buy one of off the forums but as mentioned by Jack Shepherd (nice answer btw @Jack Shepherd) you can acquire them through robbing the mentioned units of the two factions.

Hello @RendoirS,

LRPS and AMS are extremely rare and therefore usually rather extortionate to purchase off of other players using the forums Buy/Sell gear sub-topic. However, players accumulate such scopes in game via robbing the Armed Response branch of the police or the Designated Marksman Unit branch of the UNNC. Now you are possibly wondering how do you know who is who? Well, Armed Response wear a greyish suit, a balaclava and a combat helmet, these are the primary pieces of clothing for Armed Response. Now, the UNMC. DMU only has around 7-9 members at one time, therefore seeing one of these guys is very scarce, added to the fact that if you see one UNMC soldier (Dressed in DMU gear) on his own there are most likely 10-20 other soldiers around. But that decision is up to you: UNMC DMU are distinctive by their Khaki Boonie hats they wear whilst using the gear, if you successfully rob one of these guys not only may you find an LRPS or AMS in your hands but also a lovely Black MK-1 (Usually not all the time sometimes they use other firearms.)

I hoped this answered your question!

Good luck, you'll need it :p

Jack Shepherd.
Well, nowadays you can buy the Mk1 - black on the dodgy daves, so the Mk1 are not my "target" XD

I was just wondering where i can get those scopes XDD

Think that i already know what i need to know about that.
Thx guys

Back