What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LS Customs/ Bennys Purchase orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ

Brief Summary: Have it so when you visit LS Customs/Bennys you can add all the mods and then at the end pay for the total

Detailed Suggestion: I'm sure me like many others have gone in to a mod shop got going through the list of upgrades and then thought well this mod would look better with this, or i wonder what colour that livery would look better with, in the end you have to pay for that mod first and then try it with the other, spending Thousands in the process to see if you like something, or you accidentally misclick and take a £50k mod from your car to stock, where you could just cancel that order

The way i see around this is depending on if Mod shops in the future go to player owned or not, 

A) Still the same -  Have a total at the end instead of paying for each mod individually 

B) Player owned mod shop - create a purchase order with all the mods you select on the car and then you have to go see the mechanic working there to get them installed, they may have to get them shipped in, so it needs to be delivered by a Lorry delivery driver from the docks? 

The Pros: 

- Less chances of mistakes happening

-  can see what your car would look like without having to buy it all

- Depending on how it's implemented could cause mod shops to be a great way of RP and bring in multiple jobs

The Cons:

-  Extra Dev work

- could cause issues with people not being able to get mods asap

- potentially more business monopolies

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

could potentially turn mods from being an instant thing to waiting a while

Visiting the two mechanic shops will have this option 🙂

Thank you for your suggestion!

• Love
Reactions: DJ
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back