What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LS Luxury Rentals

LS Luxury rentals is a car rental business that caters to those who cannot afford the expensive price tag that comes with cars these days! The aim of this company is to make you feel like a millionaire while only paying a small fee. Cars can only be rented until the next storm (prices will vary on car price/class and time until next storm). We are based down at Los Santos Car Rentals on Grove Street. I hope to see some of you down there!

Byron Walters, LS Luxury Rentals 

Last edited by a moderator:
LS Luxury rentals is a car rental business that caters to those who cannot afford the expensive price tag that comes with cars these days! The aim of this company is to make you feel like a millionaire while only paying a small fee. Cars can only be rented until the next storm (prices will vary on car price/class and time until next storm). We are based down at Los Santos Car Rentals on Grove Street. I hope to see some of you down there!

logo.png

Love to see people roleplaying even with limited resources, big shout out to luxury rentals, the downtown cab co and blazing tattoo studio

Great idea buddy! what time do you open?

Back