What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ltsTitan - Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): ltsTitan

Time & Date this happened: Around 00.30, 30/04

Which Server did this happen on: #1

Description of what happened: Somehow got a cop uniform most likely glitched of a cop body i asked him to drop it and he pressed the "Respawn" button.

What Rule Was Broken ?: [SIZE=medium]2D)[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)[/SIZE]

2E)[SIZE=medium] Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes i was talking to him about how he got the uniform but he was just breaking RP and then Respawned.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

XFFbwoH.jpg

9LEbnSR.jpg

I am the person attempting to revive him on the first picture. He said things like ´I'll just DDOS the server' and mentioned the server quite some times. He had no interest in roleplaying with us before/after he had been arrested.

Sorry didn't see a reply, He said "I will just DDOS the server" and just in general speaking out of character and i didn't report him for breaking RP as i didn't have evidence i reported him for the combat log because i don't record and i can just easily take a screenshot of the log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back