What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Luchetti's Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duff

Investor
Investor
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Brief Suggestion/Context:

Hello! As I'm sure some of you may know or have seen, the Callaghan Family have been working hard to come back into the city and make our presence known. A large part of that is at Luchetti's where we mainly hang around when we're not working and through the last month we've noticed a few things we'd like to suggest to possibly change and improve our experiences as well as the customer experience within Luchetti's. I'm very much aware that these are a number of suggestions however, I will give context to each of these below.

Detailed Suggestion:
1. Lockable kitchen Door (where it says staff only behind the counter), quite often we find people in the back of Luchetti's snooping around or making smoothie when they have no permission to do so, this would (though should still be able to be lockpicked) stop all the random pillbox baldies getting nosy and interrupting our work. 
2. Outside of Luchetti's we is where we often stand and park our cars, the number of times we've been ran over by locals and other players is a joke therefore, I'd like to suggest a corner similar to what is near Hustlers bar.
3. Functional seats and sofa via the eye, quite often people come in and like to rp first dates and group dinners however, sitting down on our current sofa's are a pain and you've got to jump over the table almost to find a spot to use /e sitchair so it would be ideal if some or all of our seats would be able to be sat on normally without the hassle. 
4. On the map and delivery jobs change it to Luchetti's instead of Downtown Pizza, this one is just to improve recognition most people do not know where we are as it doesn't have our name on the map or delivery jobs.
5. Remove all the rubbish/props which are on tables and outside to allow dates/dinners to happen, this is just to make it feel and look more like a restraunt as now it looks quite untidy which isn't great.

6. Ability to stock and order bread as currently we are unable to order or stock bread yet make things such as Full English Breakfasts and Burgers, so it would make our lives easier if we could order bread when we required it.

7. Add an ATM to Luchetti's, there is a wall just outside Luchetti's next to the windows, which would be perfect for an ATM however, we really don't mind where it goes if it would be outside or inside Luchetti's as not having one often drives people away or leads to complaints from therm. 

The Pros: QOL improvement for Callaghan Family and those who visit Luchetti's leading to have another place where folk can actually RP going on dates etc. We want it to become a venue where everyone stops by and has a chat and enjoys interacting with our staff and family members.

The Cons: We're aware that this is a long wishful list which would require a fair bit of dev time.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server? Not to our knowledge, it is our belief that this would be a QOL improvement. 

If you're still here at the end of this, thank you for your time in reading this suggestion!

+1 Restaurants and Diners deserve much more love in the server!

6. Ability to stock and order bread as currently we are unable to order or stock bread yet make things such as Full English Breakfasts and Burgers, so it would make our lives easier if we could order bread when we required it.
This I think is to increase a role-play connection to shops as they can supply bread because other locations cannot stock bread that are restaurants however love the suggestion overall, I hope to see love come to Luchetti's!

+1 I really like seeing you fellas out and about in your fancy suits. Nice to see Lucchetti's back in use and lively. 

+1 Restaurants and Diners deserve much more love in the server!

This I think is to increase a role-play connection to shops as they can supply bread because other locations cannot stock bread that are restaurants however love the suggestion overall, I hope to see love come to Luchetti's!
This is what has happened in the interim but it relies on others being there and then making it on the spot as we cannot stock it in the storage at all.

This is what has happened in the interim but it relies on others being there and then making it on the spot as we cannot stock it in the storage at all.
Agreed, the only way you'll be able to do it is having a container or a free Benson or two to store bread, however I think bread should be able to be stored as it is a vital ingredient!

Seems like good quality of life changing, especially functional seats and sofas so I can final sit down and enjoy my pizza. +1

This has been a great location for RP recently. 
The location is great and can be busy with passer buyers not realising what is inside. 
When people are in the building they quite often want to sit down and they are unable to do so correctly and we have done some RP blaming the Builing contractors .

A cash machine would be fantastic as some people have come in and realise no cash machine and then drive off. 

Major +1 - Nice to see it coming back to life

Always gone to  Luchetti's - an ATM would be so much better as we tend to buy out all of the stock of Pizza's and smoothies 😛 

Would be nice to have that Halloween music in there turned down as its VERY loud. Myself and @AfiMhambicouldn't hear ourselves think yesterday 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back