What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ludwig is off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oli Ludwig

Donator
Donator
Hey everyone,

Due to massive increase in work IRL my time has been shortened, so beeing a Fiance,Father,Manager and Gamer can not all work together at the moment, one has to be put away. So my gaming will decrease massively and first game put on the shelf will be Arma 3 since this is the game i can come on and think i have played 20 minutes but it has been 4 hours without knowing it.

I ofc have alot of people in this community that are my friends and i will miss dearly, and i wont name any names cause i know that you know who you are.

To the people that dislike me or do not know who i am all i can say is i think this community as a whole is a group of fantastic people but ofc with large group of people opinions will be different sometimes and cause issues. All i can hope is that people do not hold grudges and i hope you will do great both here and IRL.

I leave with the happiness of knowing i tried everyday to bring the best RP possible to people and give new people the best experience on the server.

I have done it all, i ran a successfull Enterprise which i think brought alot of happiness to the community, held an event and got awarded RP of the month that month which i still today hold in high regards. I have been in the Police 2 times and loved every second of it.Was a Mentor for some period and it was really amazing to give back something to the community.

Been almost a year in this community and i will miss it. But i know that you will have the greatest of times everyday here :)

Thanks to the Staff and Wilco for a fantastic year and i hope that one day i will have time to play here again.

Love you all dearly,

Kind regards

Oli Ludwig

Sad too see you go , been around for a very long time. Best of luck with everything.

Tumblr_m223weuQwM1rody9mo1_400.gif

Just as I come back from a long break, you leave. Sad to see you go after meeting you on this server almost a year ago. Farewell Oli and good luck with real life.

Oli, I swear. I can speak for everyone in Athira and especially myself, that we will deeply miss you. Thank you for the awesome time, feedback and most of all our X-Small roleplay. Also I wish you, your fiancé and your kid all the best out there. *Salute*

Jeeeeeeeeeeeroeeeeeeeeeeeeeewn vaaaaaaaan dur voooooooooooooooooooort.

Out.

200.gif

I refuse Oli! I'm sure I'll see you on the TS server once in a while!

Ludwig enterprise, good times.

See you around man, We'll all miss you ;(

Btw I better see you on team speak in your spare time Oli
1f625.png

Last edited by a moderator:
By far in my personal top 3 roleplayers on the server since I joined on Feb 22nd. What a loss to the community this is. The various RP occasions we had were amazing and I want to thank you for making them that!

Best of luck Oli!

- Elakin :) 

Thanks everyone for the very kind words :)

Means i did something right here.
I don't know if you remember Oli, that first time I did a Diamond run with Ludwig enterprise (well kind of) and I was in the little hummingbird and I was the worst pilot ever :)) yet you still put up with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back