What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Luke's Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Willows

Never thought I would be writing one of these. But the time has come and I have got to put a hold on the island,

Throughout the four months I have loved every second of it, meeting new people and some which I would call my friends today. Recently I was removed from CST for my inactivity, which was related to irl stuff. Unfortunately the CMO's didn't deem it enough to keep me so I was removed. As RIR has to be led by a CST that was also removed from me, this also meant a lot to me but obviously didn't mean anything.  

I take my leave with a pinch of salt. But thank you to all the people who have made my time here wonderful, you know who you are <3 

I'll be back every now and then. 

CST RES. Luke Willows

See you around @Luke Willows it's nothing personal removing you, however if we are not told of any inactivity, we cannot be expected to presume you will not be available - we've gave you countless chances to redeem yourself lately and you havn't really taken advantage.  You'll be missed as a friend, but I must say your removal was to the fault of yourself only.  No hard feelings, invite me to some CS:GO some time!.. again!

@Luke Willowsthere is no need to leave due to being removed as GP/CST, you may not get revived as much when you're on as a civilian but you no longer get messages asking you to do an interview and you get more time doing other things!

Luke you know I think of you as a friend but I have to say it's not that we don't seem your IRL enough to kee you as CST it's that you told me you had informed a CMO about your inactivity but the fact that this simply  wasn't true. Also we know you care for RIR but if your not active enough to do CST work we must also assume you can't do RIR work. I will miss you as a friend  my mini me but as Mickey said your removal is no ones fault but your own. 

Sorry Luke. Didn't mean to do what I said :)
6a00d8341c652b53ef01538eab3c5e970b-800wi
 @Luke Willows

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back