What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lupo aka ~Lupo~ - Worst server known to Altis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupo_

Banned for Paypal Chargeback (Donation Terms)
When I first started playing this server, I loved it, it was great fun, but things started going down hill, I became a corrupt cop and left the Police to join PLF - Great fun! Love you guys!, however I missed the police and went back, I stayed there for a few weeks, and earned $10million in my time there,

I then decided I wanted to buy a jet, so I switched onto Civillian and bought one, with a new name, [RAF] Slamdown, unknowing that I had to keep my police name, so I was then removed from the Police Force,
Strike one of a shit server

To end the shit storm, I held someone up today, and roleplayed that I was a contract killer, I roleplayed and eventually killed him, his name was Reef, lovley guy, he loved red bull!

Following that I got a message from Vladic Ka, saying that what I did was against the rules, following this I had a discussion that it wasn't RDM, however I said to him I apologise, I wasn't aware, I will compensate if needed, but I do think it needs to be a written rule.

From then onwards he was very argumentative, not the sort of attitude you would expect from an administrator at all, he is a new addition to the staffing team, so that may explain his unproffesional and irrational actions, however if that's the sort of members of staff that Altis Life wish to hire, then I no longer want to be a part of it. After finishing the conversation with Vladic Ka, I was then Permenantly banned from the Altis Life server and Permenantly banned from the Teamspeak server with the ban message:

<05:04:41> You were banned permanently from the server by "CSI Vladic Ka #TSGATE" (Decision made)

I would like to congratulate the staffing team for their irrational, ridiculous decisions and that this is the exact reasons that they are dropping in gametracker ranking and that there was a damned good reason the previous staffing team left this server and decided to create their own. Good on them.

I will be publicising this, I have a very popular Twitch channel and Youtube Channel, and I will be ensuring that the 12,500 followers and 45,000 Subscribers know how corrupt the admins are.

Last edited by a moderator:
5c674ab209709f1c05c47c8c9564f0444fa5f1d43960ea9898d177082ecd0dd1.jpg

but hurt much, 12500 followers and 45k subs? so you also have more subs than followers.

Oh fuck off...

You asked from day one to be an admin.... then reminded the admins a few months later of his apparent skills!

Then applied but had a bad application with just references from some random community we have never heard of.

The reason you are banned is because your patronizing attitude towards an admin these evening.... You then say you have been an admin for 2 years... not here you haven't so show some respect to people your talking to please.

I hope you include that to you apparent 45,000 subscribers etc etc.

Shit server ? thanks for your very constructive criticism... but seeing from your 8 posts enjoy trying to communicate to people who are not going to listen to you

btw... no previous admins have left this server to start there own, it was a few people from the police who then decided to advertise here after i gave them sound advice... that server is massively falling in rank... not ours.

Lupo for some reason due to your community you "manage" that seems dead and doesn't have the community spirit and no where near the numbers we have seem to know it all... yet as you haven proven many times you know nothing but to annoy people and come across as not a very nice person towards people

Please would you post and footage of said event?

Seems a little extreme to try and punish all of us in this community over this?

Do you think you're being reasonable? Have you tried communicating this with anyone else before you started a reddit post and told your 4500o subscribers?

And please may you link your youtube, I'd love to see your vids!

I would like to congratulate the staffing team for their irrational, ridiculous decisions and that this is the exact reasons that they are dropping in gametracker ranking and that there was a damned good reason the previous staffing team left this server and decided to create their own. Good on them.
You are wrong, but i guess you don't get it.

GAME SERVER RANKING
Game Server Rank: 8th (100th Percentile

100th

Highest (past month): 8th   Lowest (past month): 26th

Up is not down, and you are free to leave. Instead you are here.. i wonder why.

As a recent joiner to the server i was really enjoying my time. Lupo arrested me several times and rightly so.

Then tonight i meet the newly civilian lupo at the weed procceessor and we had some fun times. he is a good RPer and we

had a laugh at ravens expense, good sport raven though.

I think this ban is a poor decision and its tarnishing my view of the server as a new joiner. I hope you reverse this decision as he is a fun guy to play with.

Somebody is getting defensive?

- Did Blackcatgaming get on your touchy side?

- Has Asylum overtaking you on Gametracker hurt?

// I've said what I needed to say, I no longer need to waste my time on a server, run by admittidly, VERY GOOD server owners, but complete retards of in-game admins,

Excluding Kris, He knew his shit.
Actually, we are climbing and higher than ever before. Do research please. Also, asylum has been over us for ages. If you had a complaint about one person, (Vladic) you can feel free to report the admin. These people are still fitting in and learning here. If you think he has done wrong then please do tell us. Your "Strike One of a shit server" is more of a cop issue. Not a server issue, we have no interaction with the force. 

As a recent joiner to the server i was really enjoying my time. Lupo arrested me several times and rightly so.

Then tonight i meet the newly civilian lupo at the weed procceessor and we had some fun times. he is a good RPer and we

I think this ban is a poor decision and its tarnishing my view of the server as a new joiner. I hope you reverse this decision as he is a fun guy to play with.
He can follow the normal unban process, but I do not know what has happened here. I will speak to Vladic and investigate these issues.

Actually, we are climbing and higher than ever before. Do research please. Also, asylum has been over us for ages. If you had a complaint about one person, (Vladic) you can feel free to report the admin. These people are still fitting in and learning here. If you think he has done wrong then please do tell us. Your "Strike One of a shit server" is more of a cop issue. Not a server issue, we have no interaction with the force. 
Why is it that the youngest Admin & Developer seems to be the most mature, Yes Ciaran, probably would have been a better idea, but maybe "butthurt" was the correct word, but this was dealt with TERRIBLY.

The player Reef, didn't report me and was happy with the RP, but I was banned for it.

Also, the Teamspeak perm ban was irrational, no way to fight my own corner, cowards.

Please do not base your view on the server from some immature guy who has been patronizing admins.

Lupo thanks for playing here, You lost my respect from day one asking to be an admin and trying to send us a document on how to run a community.

Please please link your youtube. I honestly want to see it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back