What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

(M&S) Matt and Stavik's Third Party Services

Is John me by anychance? 

sheldon__s_grin__big__by_ingdianita.gif

Me and @Danish used M&S Third Party Services and found they deliver what they promise. I recommend using the services to anyone doing business for your own safety. As a tip to M&S TPS; You should consider hiring pilots and a armed guard to oversee the actual transaction, to make sure the selling party does not kidnap the buyer and makes him confirm to the sale under threat of his live. This is a slight gap in the protection and certainty of a fair deal you are offering =). I would be available myself, but not fulltime, to provide armed guard service.

F4AB4063D43DC03FD26F7A2043E605FDF36C862E

A huge thank you to our first very happy customers!

Our first barn sold with a 6 figure sum being safely transferred and all over and done with in 10 minutes.

Buyer happy, Seller Happy.

Trust in M&S today to secure your transaction! 

@Stavik

Good to hear if I'm ever looking into buying a new house I will make sure to use M&S!

£6,000,000 in cash safely handled so far, all sales have gone smoothly!

Don't hesitate to use M&S services for all your trade needs, weapons, vehicles, properties and more! We can even facilitate hostage negotiations!

Get in touch today! 

Hey, how do I become one of your trustees, I’m very reliable!

im known as ‘YoCo the non-criminal’ xx

Ex-freakin-sposed​

You see guys this nothing more then a phoney wanabe scam artist.​

Do NOT worry Turklish Estate Contractors are setting up shop.​

fzusXGI.gif
Please be aware of blacklisted scammers and plagiarist organisations that have already attempted to use our business models to scam you out of your hard earned money.

We've been trading since 2011-12-12 17:32:51 UTC selling virtual spaceships, properties, weapons, vehicles. Experience, evidence and genuine customer reviews, total customer trust.

M&S

all scam m&s scammed my 10 mil when I tried to buy 2 barns of someone.

only joking xd

Last edited by a moderator:
Back