What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Magic Duels Origins

Cuthbert Lansbury

You Done Gone Papa'd It!
Magic Duels Origins was released on Steam yesterday and is WoC's free to play offering to try and offer some competition to Hearthstone. I played MTG a long, long time ago so thought I'd give it a go and can say it's not half bad. Anyways, here is a video about it...well more of a shameless plug for my video, but you can still get a good idea what the game is like  :Cool:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
On a side note, this is my first video in a proposed series so any feedback so I can improve would be awesome.

Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bud. The game is pretty slow paced when starting out, I guess they want to make sure people who are new to MTG are catered for.

I was pretty confused too when I saw the size of it. I'm guessing the cut-scenes are not very well optimized lol.

I used to play magic the gathering on school with real cards, i made all the kid burn! 

Might give a try on this one.

I still have my cards from 20 years ago........
I wish I still had mine to be honest. What did you main as? I used to role with a pretty annoying goblin deck as my main, lots of 2 and 3 cost 1/1's and 2/1's. Occasionally I would use a stomper green deck with elves and big ass trample enchants / instants.

I had the whole Sengir family. Think they were pretty rare are the time. Once you go black you will never go back. 

Ah those damn vamps! once there were a few of them out it was almost impossible to get rid of them! All those bloody 1/1 counters! oh the memories!

Just uploaded my first delve in to the multiplayer for those who are interested :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back