What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Magicz - Arrival

Magicz

So.... Hi im Magicz :)

Me and a few select gang members from another comminity have come to set up here, I am quite known on other communities, hope to get well known here now (for good reasons) 

I have to say this comminity is far more advanced compared to others i have played on, who ever the dev team are keep up the good work 👍

Hope to meet you all around the island. Hopefully not all down the end of my barrell 😂 Jk

I have played on RP comminitys for a over a year now and know how everything works, ill be very active on the server and hopefully make a good mark.

Ill be putting a gang recruitment page up soon, were just getting settled first, few more coke runs for them mansions and Mk1s

Anyway ill keep it kinda short, cya around 

Last edited by a moderator:
Big words for someone that has just come to the island, i hope to see you soon. and then not at the end of my barrel 😗

Welcome to the Community @Magicz

We hope you will enjoy your time here on the #1 RP Server of UK. Definitely want to meet you some day or maybe our paths will cross one time. Hehe enjoy your stay Magicz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there Arrival man, hope you enjoy it on our beautiful Island. If you'd ever like to talk about something like what is on your mind, we will meet and have some therapy hehehe... Anyways, good luck.

View attachment 8072

Big words for someone that has just come to the island, i hope to see you soon. and then not at the end of my barrel 
1f617.png
😘

Welcome to the Community @Magicz

We hope you will enjoy your time here on the #1 RP Server of UK. Definitely want to meet you some day or maybe our paths will cross one time. Hehe enjoy your stay Magicz.
Thanks, what do you play as? Assuming police due to your profile pic? Havnt had a run in with the police yet, Only rebels so far, met some UNMC that ive had a laugh with though.

Hello there Arrival man, hope you enjoy it on our beautiful Island. If you'd ever like to talk about something like what is on your mind, we will meet and have some therapy hehehe... Anyways, good luck.

View attachment 8072
Think i need therapy after buying my house and finding out its 10million for a alarm system 😂

1f618.png

Thanks, what do you play as? Assuming police due to your profile pic? Havnt had a run in with the police yet, Only rebels so far, met some UNMC that ive had a laugh with though.

Think i need therapy after buying my house and finding out its 10million for a alarm system
1f602.png
Haha, I'll be happy to see you then. I have to remind you, the session(s are) is hard, I've had a few who did not survive the therapy... 😁

Back