What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Main Supply Chain - Docks/Warehouse

Stavik

Do not go gentle into that good night
Management
Staff Team
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
Hello, it's the guy that hates vending machines with a PASSION again.
I am a super fan of the stores and the concept of both the General Warehouse and the dorment Mr.White's Company. It worked when it was being used and hopefully we'll see it in the future again. 

I think we all can agree on the fact that we have legal jobs, some make money some are abit grindy. But thats life.
Crime offers great pay but comes with a risk. Police, rivals and the potential for loss of life.
So i have been thinking about this on how we can use the current warehouse system and implement another legal job to it, but also changes that could create on demand jobs for items that we are able to create ourself in the great City of Los Santos.

So, let me begin.

Apples/Oranges/Bananas
From the General Warehouse itself, get rid of Apples,Oranges and Bananas. This is something we can get ourself and can/should be sold on demand. These are also ingrediants in various things and would also generate and make its own little sphere for demand and what it's worth. Allows for stores to compete for prices alongside employing people.

The re-supply at restart

The RE-Supply (General Warehouse) at restart should be stopped. Amounts should be tweaked to suit both the numbers on the server and active stores.  There is no competition around the items being bought the most. (Repairkits, food etc). This would bring this around and would also create situations in-game that could be interesting to deal with not only as a store owner but the public itself.

So how does the Warehouse get goods and items? Let me tell you.

Legal job, including trucks and docks

In my own opinion there is alot of untapped potential below here
untapped.png

For the General Warehouse to receive goods i believe that the Docks should be used. There are multiple buildings with "loading" bays that  are the same way as down at where the current General Warehouse is. and that Warehouse does not need to move. But i think there should be a job where you can pick up a "re-supply" job at the General Warehouse, get ordered to either go to the docks, airport good terminal or somehwere to the industrial aprt of LS to pickup these good.

Back the truck up, start a "loading action". (Could be a loading bar or some kind of activity to fill the trailer) to then drive back to the General Warehouse to unload it. This would re-supply the warehouse with some items, but not all. This would then be able to be oredred by the Store Owners around the city.

Vehicles that can be used should be;
Hauler (With a trailer)
Phantom (With a trailer)
Packer
Pounder
Mule
Benson
Speedo Express
Smaller Vans (Small selection)

The bigger the truck, the longer loading but more payout for the drive. Weight of items, fuel and time should be in the calculation.
Another legal job so people intending to stay within the legal side can switch things up abit and people to start up new companies as distributors.

At this point this will become a PLAYER DRIVEN side of the economy. If there are nobody driving these trucks, there wont be repairkits, KitKats or even Lockpick! 😮
This could be adapted over to the fuel aspect as well. If nobody are refining the oil we are not getting fuel. We would all be pedestrians.

I hope this sound interesting and maybe our fantastic people in the backrounds finds some ideas worth trying with this suggestions.
If you as a player have any ideas, criticism or improvements. Please post below and we can develop this suggestion together for the great good of the server.

- Ya Boi, Stavik

Updated for bananas and vehicles.

Last edited by a moderator:
This would make the trucking side of things thrive, and would allow for a fully player driven economy in terms of supply vs demand, shops need plastic sheets, shops need fruit, it would dramatically increase foot traffic at the ports/warehouses as well and businesses like the one I was running/am now running again will thrive on the activity 

EDIT: May wanna add the Packer to the list of usable vehicles Stavik 😉 😛

Last edited by a moderator:
Small little tweaky edits.

+1 sounds amazing ! would for sure increase the amount of RP due to a lot of interactions 

Would bring a lot more work that needs covering tho like what if we don't have enough people around online for a week or so the whole city would die and people wouldn't want to come around what you think ? a part from this confusion rest sounds amazing tbh ! 

Back