What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Make drug dealers great again

Nikolaj Nielsen

Hello since the delivery driving has been updated i feel like drug dealing need a little buff in the money department. 
It feels a bit weird that Gangsters are making the bulk of their money delivering pizzas instead of dealing with drugs. It must also be a bit boring from police side of things to go around to different drug selling turfs just for it to be empty all the time. 
and in terms of realism it dosent make sense that a delivery driver has a better hourly wage than a drug dealer.

never the less still a cool update with the deliverys

Yeah wicked update, Something different but you hardly see hand shakers & the price per (kg) decreasing is also concerning.

Hello since the delivery driving has been updated i feel like drug dealing need a little buff in the money department. 
It feels a bit weird that Gangsters are making the bulk of their money delivering pizzas instead of dealing with drugs. It must also be a bit boring from police side of things to go around to different drug selling turfs just for it to be empty all the time. 
and in terms of realism it dosent make sense that a delivery driver has a better hourly wage than a drug dealer.

I think bumping the sell price and lowering the amount you get from plants etc! balance it out! 

Is it not possible to deliver both types of food at the same time?? Max them profits. 

There are plans to have a look and/or change up a few things.

Also maybe its just a skill issue on my part but I wish the 'Offer Drugs' option was bigger in size cos it can be quite hard to press it especially when the npcs are walking

Back