What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

make fights between gangs limited with members - 6v6 or 10v10

Macca

Unlinked
I know this suggestion will get some down votes and some up votes, it will have some negative replies and some positive replies but its a suggestion at the end of the day.

With this I'm suggesting a system where the gang cap would still be 25 but the difference being you can only bring 6 or 10 members to a fight with another gang. I see on a lot of other servers its not as chaotic when its the smaller numbers fighting.

Pros: 

. Makes it interesting fight between gangs 

. gives the smaller gangs a chance against the bigger gangs 

. makes it less chaotic in fights between gangs

Cons:

cant think of any ill let people point them out in there replies to this 

icl this might be the weirdest suggestion I’ve seen, really makes no sense to have this applied. 

Although i love the idea of smaller fights between gang members, this simply just wouldn't work.

Feels way too scripted and there will also be complaining about who fights.

-1 the only practical way to have this would be to pre script the fights, people will feel excluded because they aren't top fraggers in the top 10 of the gang

-1 Takes the fun out of it for those people who may not be the best shots. Being benched for a war would make them not enjoy it and feel excluded from a group activity. Also servers that do have this limit how many cops can be in a fight and on scene we all know that wouldn't be followed 

-1 boring , fights will be more natural if gangs aren't limited to a certain amount of members allowed to attend each fight , some fights will naturally be small scale without it having to be scripted.

This is a good suggestion but very badly explained. Capping the gang fights to a number will ensure that there won't be a 25 push against a 10. More thinking needs to go in the main suggestion. Explain more on what you hope to achieve and how you want to enforce it. So far this will get a -1 from me. I do hope you think about it more and make a better suggestion.

-1 as many explained already would be scripted and will be our best vs your best and egos will soar even more

Maybe you shouldn’t be trying to have an ego and fighting an established gang ?

End of the day if you can’t succeed you might aswell understand the position you’re in 

What happens if you take your 10, head to a gang turf and there’s 20 of their members sitting at that turf? Do 10 of them have to leave? Or log off?

Back