What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Make House Computers Usable

nocab

We have blank USBs already allow us to go somewhere in the map shady and purchase a copy of tails or a shop in city that sells computers to buy windows.

Then be able to use the computer like the phone with extra features. But the key thing will be Tails allow you to get on the DarkWeb/DeepWeb where gangs/criminals can sell stuff underground or discuss illegal things in message boards. For example i made this:DarkMarket.png 

i just thought this would be so cool to stumble across using random letter website names on tails. eg bhc38ags.radish led to a black market ran by a turf gang eg Lost MCs.

Pros:
Cool and slightly more realistic than using twitter which is bait af
Could open possibility for more shops owned by players (Computer Shop)
Could lead to a mail courier job where you clock in at DHL, DPD or Royal Mail and deliver packages to random string of houses which could contain a package that you are delivering containing something illicit purchased on the deepweb from another player who had to send it into the postal office

Cons:
Although it opens so much more possibility you can question is it worth the effort?

I personally think this would be cool so looking forward to hear if i'm entirely wrong or if other people have suggestions/improvements on a system like this (if theres already something like this im going to feel really stupid)

Back