What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Make It More Difficult To Escape Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulton

If anyone has any ideas on a system that would increase the difficulty and risk of escaping from prison please. All we see is people pulling helicopters, landing in the courtyard and they're gone. Nothing the police can do even if we arrive on time. 

Just to add a bit more clarity, I dont really care that people escape but the issue I see is that I see people escaping like its nothing. Someone today went in and within less than 5-10 minutes they were out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel it has to be a layered plan. Maybe you have to hit like 2 different things. Maybe you can get gruppe six security cards that get robbed when doing money transports that can be used to get through doors? It just needs to be a plan that takes longer than 2 minutes 

What do you propose we do about it?

Where is the solution?
I think what would be a good solution is preventing helicopter escapes fully for realism or make it extremely hard as it seems far too easy to do. Harder than taking down a few radio masts. Another good way is to randomise what you actually have to do each restart so that someone can never truly know to way to break someone out. Also another good way could be similar to that of the pacific standard where multiple steps must be accomplished to get anywhere near the inmates.

What do you propose we do about it?

Where is the solution?
Here's what I suggest: So currently you can simply take down the radio mast near prison and get a helicopter to get someone out. Keep the radio mast in, even make it more challenging but, a new system which means you have to get Thermite (Rust - could be made by buying scrap from the scrapyard and using a knife to scrape it off and aluminium from the mine) then you have to go to certain power stations and use the thermite on them (again almost like the hacking but it's a different mini game - however very difficult, it will involve learning and a few attempts). Then once you've done that on say 3 power stations you'll have access to the radio mast hacking and then you can get the prisoners out. It'll give officers more of a chance to counter this rather than just taking it down and going in. 

I feel it has to be a layered plan. Maybe you have to hit like 2 different things. Maybe you can get gruppe six security cards that get robbed when doing money transports that can be used to get through doors? It just needs to be a plan that takes longer than 2 minutes 
Solid suggestion

There should be multiple ways of breaking someone out of prison. 

I'm going to steal @JaffaBenitez's idea here because I think it's a good one. 

Plan a)
Requirements; 
- Thermite
- Gruppe6 Access Card

Step 1) You obtain a Gruppe6 Access Card by robbing a Gruppe6 Transport (this is dependent on activity of Gruppe6) - These access cards would only be available to Gruppe6 Leadership so there couldn't be mass members giving out bare cards to their friends etc. 
Step 2) You buy thermite (I wonder who from?) go to a power plant or an electrical grid near Sandy and you've gotta do some form of mini game/time to thermite things...
Step 3) Once that is done you then go to the Prison and begin hacking into the prison (this takes a considerable amount of time (I'd suggest 5+ minutes) for 1 point. Maybe you have to do a few points? Who knows. 
Step 4) Once this is done, meanwhile police are getting constant alerts making it actually challenging, prisoners are allowed to walk outta prison. 

Plan b)
Requirements; 
- The know how
- Money

This one is abit more controversial and maybe not smart? IDK but it's a money dump none-the-less.

Essentially you've gotta find a person or people and pay them a considerable amount of money (I'm talking 100k+ to actually make it matter) who will then turn off the power to the prison disabling the Anti-Air Missiles allowing for a helicopter escape. 

All other options to escape from a heli are now gone minus this one which is the "easier" way out but will cost a considerable amount of money. I.E will only be used IF a person is serving a hefty prison sentence etc. etc. 

There's more ideas, more ways of making this difficult buttt I don't have the time nor the energy after a long days work to write them. 

Let me know your thoughts 🙂

I see many different suggestions on how to resolve the prison breakout being super easy to do. I think first of all a prison break shouldn't take 2 minutes, if that's the current. I would've had a 10 min breakout time. It feels like the cops don't have time to respond to breakouts, and when they occur they must immediately go there and cancel their current RP.

A prison breakout should require a huge shoot out and not some random helicopter landing in a safe area in the prison.

I feel like some of these are incredibly drastic and favor the police/group 6 far too much. Why not just add more towers that require hacking and increase the amount of time it takes to hack said towers. Along with alerting authority immediately when the masts are hit. This would allow police to have plenty of time to respond, makes breaking someone out require more planning/people, and almost guarantee an engagement with the police during the breakout. If the amount of time required is too long, its almost certain that the police will respond with a very heavy amount of vehicles and in that situation it becomes incredibly difficult to actually escape. Idk obv what im saying is just whats coming to my head and could do with additional input and more refining but you want a balance in difficulty for both the police and criminals and having a 10+ minute escape time is almost certain to make police swarm like flies to the prison and immediately shut down any attempt to escape  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back