What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Make it more read able

Hapi

Brief Summary:

When fishing and stuff, you get a text

"Fish is taking the bait Press Numpad8 to catch it"

Detailed Suggestion:

For me atleast its hard as fuck to read a text like that, half the time i dont manage to catch anything since i cant see the number.

Id  suggest make the number another colour so its more easy to see for people who are word blind

The Pros:

Makes it more easy to read what bottom to press

The Cons:

Noone really more convinient for people

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

no, it makes it better

With so many people having problems remapping their keys with a TKL keyboard and you not being able to read the prompt; maybe they should just assign 1 universal key to fishing instead of 5 different ones and after a prompt comes up saying "You feel a bite press X" you press it and there you go you caught your fish. Preferably I'd love to see a progression system added to fishing where you start of with a shitty rod and you work your way up, get better rods better bait to catch more fish or wider variety of fish. You eventually unlock the possibility of buying a cheap fishing boat where you take it out to fish small quantities of fish eventually building up to a large one with more storage etc. It's a bit far fetched and I believe hard to do but we can only hope. 

Back