What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Make More Items Craftable In Prison

CornerTakenQuickly

Recently a few of 229 and other gangs have been hit with large sentences in RP and you can be in the prison for quite some time .

I think it would be a good idea if when searching you could find parts to make weapons for example a knife . You would have to find different items in the searchable areas and you could craft a weapon in a designated area. This could lead to different gang RP in prisons and RP for police in having to search people for weapons and the parts used to craft them. It would also make more sense to find random bits of metal/wood in the new rubble searching area.

I also think the idea of finding parts to craft a radio would be unique as you can have RP ongoing with people outside of the prison much like a phone . For example you could use radios to communicate with your gang on the outside and set up kidnappings with people who may have caused you harm in prison.

pros : Can create more RP and uniqueness to prison

cons: ALOT of dev work

Last edited by a moderator:
sometimes i go to bed at night and wonder how the frick is craig fallace so flipping good at what he does then i remember hes the fricking goat ! 

Great idea love you buddy 

+1 brings alot of extra rp maybe make a system to smuggle items from being able cut holes in fences ect. or make it so that the weapons require alot of time to craft so its not worth it for a 150 month sentence but for a 5k sentence its worth it.

+1 what a suggestion, although i understand its prison and it isnt ment to be fun, but the amount of RP that is missing from the prison is crazy, there is so much missing potential that could make prison a completely different experience.

Also another thing to add on to the suggestion : Add emotes into prison, i dont understand why emoting isnt allowed, doesnt seem to make sense, but emoting in prison would add to the RP of prison

Also another thing to add on to the suggestion : Add emotes into prison, i dont understand why emoting isnt allowed, doesnt seem to make sense, but emoting in prison would add to the RP of prison
People used emoting to exploit out of prison.

Big +1. As it stands long prison sentences are basically a soft ban from the server, there is nothing to do in prison and it has recently been made worse after a recent update limiting the amount of tables you can clean and increasing the time between searching bins. More craftable items such as a makeshift shank , zip-ties, etc could improve prison a lot in my opinion by making it possible to stage prison riots, and can provide a more enjoyable time for G6, as it opens more avenues of roleplay with them.

+1 Would be great to see as currently prison is pretty much a soft ban.

People used emoting to exploit out of prison
People also used to drop boxes to jump over gates but we can still drop boxes. Simply disable shared emotes and things like sunbathe/fallover to combat this. Why do you feel the need to nitpick the fact we are trying to find ways to actively serve our time without logging off? We've got a jukebox in prison which I am a big fan of but more things should be there it's rp after all like allow us to actually want to stick around for it like have mini jobs and craftable items that can earn us a little bit of money like washing laundry like OG prison had or have the cafeteria have a job for making food rather than just making smoothies for no reason. 

Have a small drug system in place for rep with local prisoners for items inside like lockpicks, phones, radios, makeshift shanks. There are a load of possibilities simply commenting only to shit on someone's parade because they play crim instead of cop is petty. 

Back