What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Make the cops actually rp more?

Ultimately one officer returned safe and 1 criminal arrested with no major injuries is a top result for the police.
@FelixMontelconsider this. This is the exact answer to the video to be honest - I know people saying the Police RPers have this crazy win mentality but I think if you take a step back and actually think. This is a serious RP server, it is literally the polices job to do these things, end situations like this as quickly and safely as possible. It’s not the police trying to win in the video, it’s simply the Police doing what they are supposed to be doing. 
Now I am not denying sometimes things happen (on both sides cop and crim) that shouldn’t, all I’m saying is it’s not as simple Police just going for the win, we are literally doing with our characters what we signed up to do. 

Maybe we should consider a ”rule of five” for both gangs and police going into 2022?

just a tought.

(Rule of five means its a maximum of five people for criminal activies, for each side. Probably would need to be adjusted for situations on turf and bank jobs to make sence)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe we should consider a ”rule of five” for both gangs and police going into 2022?

just a tought.

(Rule of five means its a maximum of five people for criminal activies, for each side. Probably would need to be adjusted for situations on turf and bank jobs to make sence)
I don't like this one bit and here's why, 

If things were locked behind a number cap, not saying this would 100% happen but it could create separation in groups, given that only "5" people can show up at a time, and knowing how some people are I think they will get annoyed or jealous because naturally I think people will just send in their best players and there you go the separation begins. I could be very wrong here but that's how I see it going down. 

I also think that it removes a lot of fear there, because if you mess around with a group you could have the whole force of that group crashing down on you where you know your fucked, but if only "5" people show up, I don't think it adds to the effect, I think you should be able to show up in force so the opposition knows that bit more than they could chew I think people just need to understand that taking the L is sometimes the best thing for a situation. And that is what people lack at the moment the ability to accept that they have lost. 

Most play short term, but the smarter way is to sometimes accept the loss and play the long game. 

Just my thoughts on it all 🙂 - My personal opinion and NOT the opinion of staff.

@ShadowDirectorsure but thats assuming that there is only one criminal situation going on at a time? I think its at least worth a shot with some adjustments made to the rule if it was implemented.

I agree and disagree I know plenty of officers who you know on purpose on a chase would slow down or maybe "lose me" until I got a repair or fuel and to continue the RP or let me talk my way out of it etc, just depends on the officer I guess 

"Drop raido drop gun"

Amazing RP. Perhaps you can run a masterclass for us all?

edit: Part of the issue back when I played was cops having to deal with 50 shitlords per day. Once police know you CAN roleplay they will RP with you. But if you do and say t he same shit as everyone else, and also try desperatley to 'win' then you're a hypocrite and part of the problem

Last edited by a moderator:
But how many times a day do you think the police respond to the same s*** "Officer being robbed for his stuff" , this shop is being held up , this really high performance car is an FTS. 
What other crimes are there to commit? Sell drugs where I've seen police straight up bonnet people off of a bike just to cuff them and arrest them. Rob life invader which gets repetitive and has pretty much no reward. Rob cops which is high risk high reward and the only thing that feels like an actual crime worth committing but turns into reports because police don't want to be classed as vending machines and it does get boring trying to rob a fed when a lot of them show blatant NVL by pressing their panic buttons with multiple guns to their heads. Big bank isn't accessible for a lot of players to do. And for FTS some people enjoy being in a car chase and getting some adrenaline pumping when getting chased by a group of police after committing a crime I don't know why getting into a chase with a FTS is so frowned upon its giving both parties an activity to get involved in and creates avenues for good RP between a criminal and the police.

What other crimes are there to commit? Sell drugs where I've seen police straight up bonnet people off of a bike just to cuff them and arrest them. Rob life invader which gets repetitive and has pretty much no reward. Rob cops which is high risk high reward and the only thing that feels like an actual crime worth committing but turns into reports because police don't want to be classed as vending machines and it does get boring trying to rob a fed when a lot of them show blatant NVL by pressing their panic buttons with multiple guns to their heads. Big bank isn't accessible for a lot of players to do. And for FTS some people enjoy being in a car chase and getting some adrenaline pumping when getting chased by a group of police after committing a crime I don't know why getting into a chase with a FTS is so frowned upon its giving both parties an activity to get involved in and creates avenues for good RP between a criminal and the police.
Spot on!

Report the cops breaking blatant NVL? You'll remain a part of the problem until you do so.

Back