What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Make the Gruppe 6 shop player owned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Langston

It might just be me but I'm finding it impossible to get 2 keys cut for my house. Gruppe 6 seem either under staffed or just aren't around. I've been on the Island for 5 days straight and have only ever seen 1 member of the group. I feel like if it was player owned it could add another civ job and make for some fun rp situations for example: you would need to get materials from the miners to be able to cut the keys. It could even work like the car dealerships where you just interact with the shop and purchase keys giving the id of the player you want to send them to. Please bare in mind I am new to all of this its just something I've experienced and a few others I've met have said the same thing. That its impossible to get hold of Gruppe 6 for such a simple task.

Flooding the "need keys cut" as a dispatch is usually going to get ignored. Try finding a G6 directly in the city they hang around obvious places. You will find quite a few dispatches for "need keys cut" have been greeted with a kidnapping and someone using that kidnapped G6 as a hostage just to let their friends out of prison and it gets very repetitive and before the weapon breaking system people used the "need keys cut" dispatch as way just to get a G6 up to rob them of their guns. 

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back