What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Make Wildlife skinnable

Ade

Unlinked
Short suggestion. Make wildlife skinnable when killed. However knives are still illegal, as is the fur etc, unless you have a hunting license for it. If caught the penalties should be inline with other criminal activities.

Thoughts?

I think this then defeats the purpose of a hunting license altogether and you would simply have everyone going hunting whenever they feel like it which would then result in the rangers having to commit almost all of their efforts to preventing illegal hunting which would take away from other activities. There are routes within RP to get the license if you want to hunt.

Also in some ways it doesn't make sense in RP as how would your random person on the street with a knife be able to skin something like a deer or cougar without ruining their leather or fur? -1

As I said if they get caught, like with the fishing illegally for turtles etc, they get arrested for breach of the wildlife act. 

It may not be the best idea I admit but I thought I'd try. 

I realise there's a permit system, I've already applied for one. Just thought it might be another idea to flesh out the ranger role. 

I hear you on the point about ruining the product too. Maybe have it as a random chance to be successful without the license AND make it illegal? 

Appreciate the feedback as always zulu. 

Back