What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Malden Map - First Look

Shambala12

Retired
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I would assume quite a few people would be interested in this. Possible map for new server???

Yes please! Would bring some use for planes as there is more islands with aiports. Maybe you would start of on the small island and take a flight to the other one?

Yes please! Would bring some use for planes as there is more islands with aiports. Maybe you would start of on the small island and take a flight to the other one?
I don't think this is possible. And if it would be possible the mission file would be huge.

I don't think this is possible. And if it would be possible the mission file would be huge.
It's definitely possible. The mission file wouldn't be "huge" either. 

MCC Editor has plenty of things like that. You can force yourself to get a cinematic view of you & crew in a drop pod, its pretty awesome too. 

Cannot imagine it'd be that big although i can imagine the bugs would be a pain to fix 

Yea, I think the reason Tonoa failed is due to the lack of enter-able buildings and it being a paid add-on that not everyone was comfortable with buying. If you look at the server browser now most Tonoa servers seem to have died out.

I really think this map could work since it seems similar in formula to Altis with a lot of reused textures which hopefully means more buildings will be enter-able (some cool looking terrain too!)

NWrwEI.gif

Imo this looks sick. RPUK should make a server on here when launch. But in my opinion they should add everything from altis. And then whipe everyone money, cars jusy like when tanoa happend.

Would like to see UNMC having the small island on top left of map.
whatever purpose would that rock serve haha

As much as it pains me to watch yet another bloody arid map I definetly think it fits well within "Altis" life,that ruined compund could be Rebel area for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
+ 1, really want to play this map, rpuk seems like a good way to spend time on it.

Back