What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Man Overboard!

River

As a child I wanted to grow up to be a fireman. I never thought that I would spend my days in camouflage with a rifle in my hands. I was born and raised in a small suburb of San Diego CA, USA. During high school I worked a minimum wage mechanic job for a scumbag of a boss. After high school I started full time at the garage I worked at. I grew to hate it more and more every day. I loved the work I did, but my boss made the experience the worst part of my day. Being right next to a Navy base, many navy officers came to the garage. Then one day an officer was in while I was getting screamed at by my boss. afterwards he told me to quit working for that horrible man and come join the Navy. I went to the recruiting officer that day. I got through boot camp and became a large vessel engineer. I did maintenance on large ships in port for a couple years before I was deployed to the waters of Stratis on a US Navy Cruiser. I wast trained to do maintenance on the ship's engines but I spent most of my time there circling the island on a patrol boat. After Stratis we then went to Altis. Altis was better. We got to go on land a lot more often. I ended up meeting a girl. Stacy. Yes, yes, very stereotypical American navy boy, but this was different. the other men were looking for fun and I truly loved her. I decided to stay on Altis and left the Navy. Altis was strange at first but I quickly adapted. I started work on a salvage crew. There were many small ships that sank during the conflict that were free to take. I lived in peace for awhile but It all fell apart. I had come home after a days work to find my front door busted through. I slowly walked in weapon ready just to find Stacy on the floor in a puddle of blood. I called NHS and the Police but they couldn't save her. I stood by and watched the Police and there basically nonexistent attempt to seek out who had done this. I knew it must have been a local criminal organization that hated the US involvement, but the Police wouldn't listen. I didn't want to be apart of this horrible system anymore. I fled to the north to live under the PRNA. I figured that since everything is so controlled and structured in the north, it would be a safer and more enjoyable place for me to live. I Started life in the north and it was nice. It was mostly quiet and peaceful and when it wasn't, the PRNA would swiftly take control of the situation. I decided that the best way to contribute to the north would be to join them and offer my services. So thats exactly what I did. I don't hate the Police, but I will not be friendly when I see one. 

I currently am in the PRNA, and I spend most of my time either at the checkpoint or patrolling our country. 

end

Ok. so thats the story. hope you liked it. I may change a few things or add some specific details as it comes to me. Please let me know if I have gone against the Lore of the server or Arma so I can fix it. Thanks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back