What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Manuel Maier (Action: Ban Issued 14/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singh

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Manuel Maier

Time & Date this happened: 23:50 GMT

Which Server did this happen on: Server 2

Description of what happened: 6 people were killed in Kaval in the Greenzone by car market.  Arrived with STU Dust to revive them.  As we started reviving we were instantly RDM'd by Manuel Maier.  Manuel and two of his friends were all in a red OffRoad roaming around town at speed VDM'ing us as well as bystanders on a number of occasions prior to this RDM. No recording of either of the events however I did take a screenshot of the RDM.

What Rule Was Broken ?: Rule 5 - RDM without any RP.  More importantly killing Medics without any reason or cause.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Nope as we had too many casualties to attend to, and didn't fancy wasting time on morons.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
Screenshot provided here:  http://i.imgur.com/kqNbQMA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm this I'm the player with the hat and the carryall backpack in the screenshot. I was being worked on by a medic when he fired killing both medics and several other people

I'm out a rook and 3 mags which is a lot to me considering i'm skint

Ingame name is TotalPrick

I

I believe I have some video evidence of them shooting from the back of a red offroad if that would be of assistance

And this is why that question comes up in the interview :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back