What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Marabunta Mural

Tim Stylez

Unlinked
I have worked on this for a bit 

I would like this implemented on a certain wall as the picture will show 

I think this will be good for all old marabunta members to remember the good times and memories and for the new members to look at the past. 

Honestly one of my favourite times in Mara I've had - Isak 

Mara in game Mural.png

Mara  Mural Done 2.0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s beautiful, would love to see this added to our turf 👌💙

Work of art! Would be amazing to see it added. 

200.gif

for me it looks like there are like 3 different blue colors in that mural. two look like they got azteca  jacked on?

for me it looks like there are like 3 different blue colors in that mural. two look like they got azteca  jacked on?
Yep, and the two on the bottom left look like pale Ballas. (no offence just some feedback if that's OK)

The «blue» tanktop has a purple hue to it. Always had.

The OG Jacket has always been «Bright» Blue

The new jacket is our actual Blue.

And the majority of these pictures are from different situations which does not help due to different lighting etc.

for me it looks like there are like 3 different blue colors in that mural. two look like they got azteca  jacked on
I think it also falls into the fact that there is different lighting on different characters so It will throw it off and all look different shades 🙂

Think it’s cool having different shades of blue, shows the growth of Mara and reminds people of the past members.

All the gangs have the pastel coloured tank tops, grove, ballas, mara.  If anything it breaks the picture up and makes it look better imo

moved to correct part of the forums(since it's for a ingame thingy)

Back