What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Marmite miner vid

Dododo

I am looking for old Marmite miner go pro footage. It is back around 1 year ago, When papa hedge was mayor. There was an event where every gang brought a hobo to the marmite miners new base to fight to the death, Unfortunately it ended up knocking everyone out (Crashing the server) but its one of my fondest memories. Any help to find this would be appreciated. (Ive spent around an hour with no luck)

Thanks  dododo 

Thanks a bunch guys 
1f60a.png

It was awesome, They should have waited for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I found the page we created of the event, but I don't see a link to a full video: 

Not 100% sure thats the one i mean but i could be wrong.

Thanks again for your effort of looking :D

I think it was to mark the opening of your new found home, But again i could be wrong!

Not sure if this helps, I remember fung, papa and cogmaster being there.

It was also around the time of your altis angels vid.

Had another look on the forums with no avail :(

i have 2 of the hobo battles on my computer i will upload them both tonight and u can see if ur in them mate. one of them did make the server crash might be that one.

I remember the event and am pretty sure there was a video for it. I'll have a look this afternoon and see what I can turn up for you.

Papa hedge, I loved RPing with you and cogmaster back in the day!

Thanks alot for your time, That was one of the best times on this server :D

Papa hedge for mayor, Best mayor altis ever had :D

Okay, I found the page we created of the event, but I don't see a link to a full video: 
Holy shit was it really nearly a year ago? time goes fast!.

This was my birthday deathmatch. I know which one he means, we had loads of gangs compete with their hobos. I am pretty sure@TI Kieronwas TI's hobo. If I'm right he might have/know someone with a recording 

It was just after the marksman DLC if that's of any help. I remember TKC bringing some random racist ass hobo who was an absolute beast

Yeah I'm fairly certain loads of us recorded it but couldn't upload it due to the hobo champion turning out to be a huge racist, and actually survived all rounds and won

Yeah I'm fairly certain loads of us recorded it but couldn't upload it due to the hobo champion turning out to be a huge racist, and actually survived all rounds and won
Tbh, I wasn't there and I remember you guys talking about the stuff the guy said at the end.
I'm actually really curious to see the video now.

Back