What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Matt (Action: None - Banned in another thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXile

This post is also linked to: 
Please use that post for reference.

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Matt

Description of what happened: Was having a random discussion with a police officer when we got ran over by Matt. I went on his and Revolution's teamspeak to ask why they did that, and they told me they are having a lot of fun and don't care if they get banned. We have many witnesses, including police officer involved in the incident ofcourse. The sooner these childish idiots get banned the better.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Many times, but there can't be reasoning with retards.

Value of item/money lost: 250k but was compensated by the police officer

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76NwppDVEM4&feature=youtu.be

I will make a separate thread about Rev and Matt where they keep trying to VDM anyone in Kavala by buying hatchbacks and crashing them into everything. Also ignore the discussion with the police officer about RDM, we resolved that as it was misunderstanding. 

- eXile

Last edited by a moderator:
I know i shouldent speak alot after my last affairs, but this nights events was out of the ordinary, about 15 cars all over the road, a hatchback blocking the entrance to the drug dealer all made by Matt and Revolution, those guys are constantly breaking all the rules.

I know i shouldent speak alot after my last affairs, but this nights events was out of the ordinary, about 15 cars all over the road, a hatchback blocking the entrance to the drug dealer all made by Matt and Revolution, those guys are constantly breaking all the rules.
Lies

Got VDM by revolution tonight, have no evidence but i lost nothing of important!
Just wanted to throw it out there to let people know he dont play by the book so to speak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back