What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Matthew9721, ShakeRomania and Skywalker (Action: Bans Issued 28/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok for the last time.

Video Mark 29:00m you and Skywalker together and compliant 2 minutes after RDM my mate and Chop Shop is offroad, hes comunicating in Portuguese with me saying that where 2 guys there with a handgun telling to get out of the offroad and got killed as he step down of the offroad without a chance. He even saw his offroad Chop Shop by you 2 guys and 2 minutes later i saw you 2 guys near the NPC. I can translate to you, or better i can translate to admins because i know you understand this perfectly, you know what happened there, you are only here trying to excuse your misbehavior.

Plus fyi i killed you in processing because you showed hostil and negligent and reckless with the rules by engage us without any RP and RDM my mate at cold blood and keep processing without any remorse.

More Plus fyi i killed you in chop shop because you where compliant with skywalker and one more time you guys RDM my mate without RP, and plus plus you showed one more time negligent and reckless with the rules when you came back with reinforcements to processing trying to get us and the camping in the chop shop seeking for revenge, do you know what is NLR ? Or RDM ? Or VDM ? or anything ? 

Are we clear ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't killed anyone in this video....check it again and tell me the minute..
Did you see anyone accusing you from killing anyone ?

I only see PLF Samurai reporting you about VDM and me about your poor RP and be complaint with Matthew9712 in his seek for revenge.

Besides that i don't see anyone accusing or reporting you for killing anyone, do you see ?

I don't understand your reply.

Did you see anyone accusing you from killing anyone ?

I only see PLF Samurai reporting you about VDM and me about your poor RP and be complaint with Matthew9712 in his seek for revenge.

Besides that i don't see anyone accusing or reporting you for killing anyone, do you see ?

I don't understand your reply.
Ok this is my last post are you fucking kidding me THERE WERE 2 fucking guys waitig at chop shop i did`nt talk with them i went into the hangar what do`nt you understand.I told you do`nt have proof of me RDMing you have proof of skywalker which i don`t fucking know.What part don`t u fucking understand.I don`t know what happend cause i told i was away from the keybord cause i was talking with my girlfriend.Show me where you recorded me rdm ........You`re just ruining my day cause u don`t understand.Skywalker wasn`t with us at processing because we don`t know him what`s so hard to understand.I don`t know what was he doing.I vdm i came at the place i died after i died it is true i broke the rules but i didn`t rdm.You don`t have video proof or images where i vdm-ed.I don`t have something personal with u ,u may be a great guy but i didn`t rdm.If the admin will ban me i insist him to ban me for vdm NOT RDM.Oh yeah while i was talking a guy came in the hangar and disconected but i did`nt saw his name cause he was to far he didn`t had a gun he loocked liek bambi he had pack that`s all.I do`nt have right know check the chat and see who disconected.He was friend with skywalker cause sky did`nt kill him.That`s all i know.

Merry Christmas-Subject closed-

Ok this is my last post are you fucking kidding me THERE WERE 2 fucking guys waitig at chop shop i did`nt talk with them i went into the hangar what do`nt you understand.I told you do`nt have proof of me RDMing you have proof of skywalker which i don`t fucking know.What part don`t u fucking understand.I don`t know what happend cause i told i was away from the keybord cause i was talking with my girlfriend.Show me where you recorded me rdm ........You`re just ruining my day cause u don`t understand.Skywalker wasn`t with us at processing because we don`t know him what`s so hard to understand.I don`t know what was he doing.I vdm i came at the place i died after i died it is true i broke the rules but i didn`t rdm.You don`t have video proof or images where i vdm-ed.I don`t have something personal with u ,u may be a great guy but i didn`t rdm.If the admin will ban me i insist him to ban me for vdm NOT RDM.Oh yeah while i was talking a guy came in the hangar and disconected but i did`nt saw his name cause he was to far he didn`t had a gun he loocked liek bambi he had pack that`s all.I do`nt have right know check the chat and see who disconected.He was friend with skywalker cause sky did`nt kill him.That`s all i know.

Merry Christmas-Subject closed-
Man its hard to read you  :huh:

Lol you are a funny guy, now you didn't RDM anyone you only VDM(?), what ?

And the guys on Chop Shop wasn't you, where 2 other guys, lol i see what you are trying here  :rolleyes:

Sorry to ruin your day, maybe im here just because you and your friends where ruining the game for everyone that day including me and my mate and to the other guys that posted in this topic talking about the same shit you did to them, i see now that you like to do the same to everyone and you will keep doing it until someone stops you. I hope that my report and my time wasted here with you contributes to a better gaming experience to everyone in the server without guys like you and your mates.

Do a favor to yourself don't talk more, you are just a kid full of bullshit and i have don't have more patience to you.

Ill wait for and admin to read everything and decide himself.

Cya

ShakeRomania trying to picklock my hemmit box in green zone and Matthew9721 knocking me and assisting, shortly as I try and get into my Hemmit box, Matthew9721 then actually tried to jump in and steal it.

ShakeRomania trying to picklock my hemmit box in green zone and Matthew9721 knocking me and assisting, shortly as I try and get into my Hemmit box, Matthew9721 then actually tried to jump in and steal it.
It is true i knocked you out in the green zone and i tried to steal it but i didn`t i wasn`t lockpicking in the green zone that was shake.I knocked you out because you killed him i never killed you and then your friend killed me on sight.

It is true i knocked you out in the green zone and i tried to steal it but i didn`t i wasn`t lockpicking in the green zone that was shake.I knocked you out because you killed him i never killed you and then your friend killed me on sight.
So you knocked me out in the green zone because I killed Shake?

How did you know it was me without metagaming?

It wasn`t green zone there.yeah it wasn`t rp he told me through skype.
That itself is metagaming as he is already dead and shouldnt be able to contact you with information of what has just happened.

Either way both you and ShakeRomania, have broken plenty of servers rules including the one you guys broke earlier when Admin Steph banned you for Money duping.

Even after this Forum post was put up on both of yours behaviours, maybe you should have reflected on this and stopped breaking server rules but yet you still insist on doing so.

Me personally I would issue you both a ban.

So you knocked me out in the green zone because I killed Shake?

How did you know it was me without metagaming?

ahaha this guy...

So Matthew you knock out PLF Samurai because he killed Shake ? According to the video, you knock him out 2 times.

The first time you knock him out in the green zone before anything!

He was going to take his truck out, you take off your gun, threatened him to get out of the truck and knock him out as soon he step down of the truck, where do he kills shake before you knock him out ? LOL and why you knock him off in a greenzone ?

You should not even take off your gun on a green zone, and you are lockpicking hes truck on a green zone, you cant do robbery on a green zone lol

Matthew9712 and ShakeRomania on fire breaking the rules day after day ruining the game for everyone.

For me its a permaban for both because, they not only break rules over and over but also they doesn't stop a bit to read them, or try to understand them or don't even show any regret about breaking them.

ahaha this guy...

So Matthew you knock out PLF Samurai because he killed Shake ? According to the video, you knock him out 2 times.

The first time you knock him out in the green zone before anything!

He was going to take his truck out, you take off your gun, threatened him to get out of the truck and knock him out as soon he step down of the truck, where do he kills shake before you knock him out ? LOL and why you knock him off in a greenzone ?

You should not even take off your gun on a green zone, and you are lockpicking hes truck on a green zone, you cant do robbery on a green zone lol

Matthew9712 and ShakeRomania on fire breaking the rules day after day ruining the game for everyone.

For me its a permaban for both because, they not only break rules over and over but also they doesn't stop a bit to read them, or try to understand them or don't even show any regret about breaking them.oh what`s your problem
Oh what`s your problem.I took my weapon out in the green zone i did`nt threten him i told him to get out.I knocked him out did`nt rob did`nt kill.SKAHE lockpicked his car not me WATCH tje fucking video.After he killed shake and he got a warning because shake was in the green zone i knocked him down then i ran but his gang mate killed on sight.Banned for what knocking him down.....?I could`ve killed him because he killed my gang mate but i didn`t.So yeah try again let`s see what do you got?

Don`t comment if you do`nt know what happened!
lol so you don't break any rules with me or my mates and you don't break any rules with PLF Samurai and you are a legit player right ? 

You are innocent right ? You are being framed by me and PLF Samurai right ? lol

I bet dozens of people are now wishing that they had recorded their game experience with you and shake so they can come here and report you guys to because its clearly that you guys spent the days on the server doing crap all day with everybody.

Locking this, more than enough evidence to prove these fine gents aren't capable of understanding rules.

@PLF Samurai - in future cases, please make a new report a player thread if you have any evidence regarding a player.

If anyone has any further evidence regarding the situation at hand, please send me a message. Any videos of these 3 people in a different situation, please make a new thread.

ef26ab7371451ba257331c71a133c57f -1 Matthew9271 - Forum Report 28/12/2014

c65166302fc7d1deaec4fa16fc056e25 -1 ShakeRomania - Forum Report 28/12/2014

825be732f079d3c06cc0af2a41011d3e -1 Skywalker - Forum Report 28/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back