What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

max build

lionel

Destroyer of Shit Tech Advice
Been asked to throw together a build without worrying to much about money.

Thoughts please on what i have already and improvements within reason ;)  no peltier cooling.

PSU  - Corsair AX1500i
Mobo - Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming G1
CPU  - Intel® Core i7-6700K Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)
RAM  - G.Skill Ripjaws Black 4x8GB DDR4 PC4-2400 3000 
GPU  - Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan Z (can go SLI, BUT WHY) EK-FC Titan Z Waterblock
HDD  - Samsung SM951 512GB X2 Raid 0 (future expansion to Sata Express when released)
WaBL - EK Supremacy EVO Elite Edition
Pump - EK-SBAY Dual DDC 3.2 PWM Serial (incl 2x pump) combined resevoir X3
rads - EK-CoolStream XE 120 (Chipset) EK-CoolStream XE 240 (GPU & CPU) X2 (dependant on case)
Tube - 3/8 1/2" all round for chipset cpu gpu 3 independant systems
liqu - any uv liquid not fussed
Case - meh not my choice, as long as it fits all components and pleases the one it is built for.

Case ideas would be nice as well, If you have any. (preference is for flashy good looking cases with viewing panels)

http://www.corsair.com/en/graphite-series-760t-arctic-white-full-tower-windowed-case

This is my case, it has a great window, and if you are spending that much money, why not show it of?

760T_three_quarter_hero_low.png

760T_built_side_view_opened_wht.png

Not sure if that will take the board, can expand to quad slightly and has a pretty hefty water block surrounding the cpu, was thinking full tower would be necessary, would you mind measuring your board and case. 

Do you have the radiators fitted as in the photo.

I just grabbed those photos of the interweb.

That aside its quite a big case. Its a full tower.

Supports the following boards.

Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX, E-ATX, XL-ATX

You can also fit radiators in the following locations.

Radiator Mount Locations
Front: 240/280mm
Top: 240/280/360mm
Rear: 120/140mm
Bottom: 120mm

And the  Maximum CPU Cooler Height is.
170mm

Would normally agree with you, but when not concerned about money a titan z is a great choice. 

980ti is a great card.

Turbo ssd?? ? Did I miss a meeting.  or are you referring to sata express?  As far as I am aware there aren't any sata express drives available atm. M.2 is the fastest were going to get without going stupid money 

Back