What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Max cap on any RP Situation from Both Criminals + Cops

SixtyTwoSixx

Lost MC
Big bank is 6 People for Criminals, Shops, normal things such as robbery's etc. etc. should be only 4 at max would make better RP within the city, as for cops there is a reason the dispatch system was put in place and to do training for it but yet its rendered Useless now within the police because no one uses it at all, Hire dispatchers maybe, max Units on a Car chase should be 3 units at all times, max units on big bank should be 8 people from the cops, small situations should be 6 people (3 doubled units) don't have to be doubled up units but you know what I mean, would make better RP and make situations fun again for both the Criminals and Cops and give both sides a chance of actually WINNING the situation lets just say, so it would look like this

- Max Cap at 4 criminals at all times within any situation (Police chases Etc., Etc..)

- 6 cops at all times within any small situation (3 units, Could be 6 cars just 6 people)

- Big Bank 6 criminals + 8 cops 

- Wars = 8 criminals + 12 cops 

All in all would make the police more organized with calling on radio who's at what situation and you can see who is at the situation anyways so should be easy to follow.

As for criminals its an easy rule to follow, and if you can follow simple rules what is the point at all in playing. I myself have done the big bank and when I walked out there was 20+ cops on 5 criminals that is not fun at all, you don't have a chance at all realistically, at the end of the day its suppose to be fun for both sides, would make the cops also to think secondly about there decisions on hostage negotiations without having 20+ man deep into situations. 

I can feel the whole pd coming here for that -1

We did the bank few weeks ago with 8 guys and legit there were 25+ cops outside 

as for cops there is a reason the dispatch system was put in place and to do training for it but yet its rendered Useless now within the police because no one uses it at all, Hire dispatchers maybe,
there's is a training for it, that's dealt with from R&D, yet i rarely see people ask for that training, mostly because there's not really a need for it, everyone can see who is going where, up to themselves to decide in the long run.
Everyone uses the new system, it's how we know where to go, doesn't really make sense for you to state that we don't use it.

regarding dispatchers, No.
no one wants to sit for hours on end inside the PD just to sort dispatches, it's a boring job and and would die down about as fast as it became a thing.

i see your own character doesn't have FIM training, why is that? it's open for everyone, feel free to apply or ask for it, up to you, hmu on discord, i'm willing to sort training no issues, doesn't take too long.

Regarding the whole certain amount of "x people per situation" don't see a need for it, sure police may be overmanning the big bank, but is that not what they're meant to do? big bank is not supposed to be easy, could police dim down the amount of people involved? sure.

not gonna +1 or -1 as i don't see a issue with either or, would just prefer it to not be a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Overall I get the intention behind the idea as a whole but I don't feel limiting people on how many can do X is the way to go. It's just limiting how many people within any sort of group getting involved in the roleplay that maybe they planned and was pushed out for? 

Lets use part of the above as an example '- Max Cap at 4 criminals at all times within any situation (Police chases Etc., Etc..)'. If you have a gang member being chased by police or by other gangs and they drive past their turf where 5-10 other gang members are watching, Would you expect them to just sit and watch and be like (Well not much I can do since it's limited) Or is it more realistic that they get involved? 

Same can be applied all across groups from gangs/police/nhs ect. In relation to the big bank, Would you not expect a large police presence? Same from the gangs, They will want the reward from it as a whole but there is that risk factor where police will of course show up to stop a crime taking place ect. Whilst it's nice to "Win" situations the first thought in mind should be roleplay. 

Just to point out this is my opinion and not one of the staff team.... 

When it was first Introduced its was command that where doing FIM to my knowledge being in the police a year or so, forgot I did not have it. There is a problem and I am not the only one that see's it within the community that the police go over board on every situation, It is a game at the end of the day and suppose to be fun and from the man himself TBJ Suppose to give everyone a chance, not fun at all when your out gunned at all times and 3 to 1 in every situation is there even a point in being a criminal on the server ? not really in my opinion, take a hostage to try and get a foot hold in a situation might not matter there gonna breach with 20 firearms members with SIG's when you have a hand gun, my point is the server is a chat hub and I'm only trying to make it better for criminals especially. Is there even a point in bringing back Small banks and house robberys ? 

Overall I get the intention behind the idea as a whole but I don't feel limiting people on how many can do X is the way to go. It's just limiting how many people within any sort of group getting involved in the roleplay that maybe they planned and was pushed out for? 

Lets use part of the above as an example '- Max Cap at 4 criminals at all times within any situation (Police chases Etc., Etc..)'. If you have a gang member being chased by police or by other gangs and they drive past their turf where 5-10 other gang members are watching, Would you expect them to just sit and watch and be like (Well not much I can do since it's limited) Or is it more realistic that they get involved? 

Same can be applied all across groups from gangs/police/nhs ect. In relation to the big bank, Would you not expect a large police presence? Same from the gangs, They will want the reward from it as a whole but there is that risk factor where police will of course show up to stop a crime taking place ect. Whilst it's nice to "Win" situations the first thought in mind should be roleplay. 

Just to point out this is my opinion and not one of the staff team.... 
Its up to them what they want to do as 4 we all follow rules of the server not hard maybe for some people not me personally, Its not about winning any situation, its about having a chance to begin with as a whole, there is none, TC is auth after 20 seconds and your now in a game of bumper cars for the next minute until you break down. And also Roleplay yes but FUN is another one id like to add

its up to them what they want to do as 4 we all follow rules of the server not hard maybe for some people not me personally, Its not about winning any situation, its about having a chance to begin with as a whole, there is none, TC is auth after 20 seconds and your now in a game of bumper cars for the next minute until you break down. And also Roleplay yes but FUN is another one id like to add

Whilst I understand that, I'm thinking of it from the crim side lets say, Can be applied to any of the parts above. Another example would be Wars, if there we're 8 people involved already and another saw, Would they just watch and not act like a gang member and jump in to save their fellow members? 

In relation to TC Auth, Depends on the situation and context as you would know from being an officer yourself. Many of us really enjoy chases, It's one of the highlights however I get to a point where yes it can be like a game of bumper cars. Realism gets you so far within limitations of a game, As realistically it's rare anyone would drive they way they do hitting multiple things, The things mentioned there are ways around it if you plan for it. 

Personally don't feel there is a need to limit how many can enjoy a set amount of roleplay in any given situations but still an interesting suggestion.

Whilst I understand that, I'm thinking of it from the crim side lets say, Can be applied to any of the parts above. Another example would be Wars, if there we're 8 people involved already and another saw, Would they just watch and not act like a gang member and jump in to save their fellow members? 

In relation to TC Auth, Depends on the situation and context as you would know from being an officer yourself. Many of us really enjoy chases, It's one of the highlights however I get to a point where yes it can be like a game of bumper cars. Realism gets you so far within limitations of a game, As realistically it's rare anyone would drive they way they do hitting multiple things, The things mentioned there are ways around it if you plan for it. 
No of course I get you Within game limitations, and for gangs that's up to there leads to sort out and enforce on the server as there held accountable at all times for there members, If they cant do that get them gone simple as, not hard to do within RP suppose to mean and feared as a gang leader. Theres only so much you can try and plan on how to get away from 1 helicopter 6 arv's 1 interceptor and multiple frontline hahahaha

When it was first Introduced its was command that where doing FIM to my knowledge being in the police a year or so, forgot I did not have it. There is a problem and I am not the only one that see's it within the community that the police go over board on every situation, It is a game at the end of the day and suppose to be fun and from the man himself TBJ Suppose to give everyone a chance, not fun at all when your out gunned at all times and 3 to 1 in every situation is there even a point in being a criminal on the server ? not really in my opinion, take a hostage to try and get a foot hold in a situation might not matter there gonna breach with 20 firearms members with SIG's when you have a hand gun, my point is the server is a chat hub and I'm only trying to make it better for criminals especially. Is there even a point in bringing back Small banks and house robberys ? 

Its up to them what they want to do as 4 we all follow rules of the server not hard maybe for some people not me personally, Its not about winning any situation, its about having a chance to begin with as a whole, there is none, TC is auth after 20 seconds and your now in a game of bumper cars for the next minute until you break down. And also Roleplay yes but FUN is another one id like to add
To be honest i agree with your point about bringing Small Banks and House robbery, even if they were added they would probably be massively overresponded so i understand why you coming up with this rule but at the same time atleast for criminal it will look kinda weird in certain occasions and it will look like you are getting forced not to get involved.

I have an idea but i don't know if it would work:

Back in arma there used to be a (2 to 1) Rule or guideline in police regarding the amount of people you see in a situation but there would also be a minimum amount of cops that can respond for example big bank atleast 10 cops, small bank like 5 but if you see more criminals on scene you can adjust accordingly.

Considering all the current assets police possess like bank cameras, Drones and Helis i would say this would be the best way to go about it.

issue i have with this is guess who the first people being told to leave in police are due to cap. Response. So that makes the already not as enjoyable part of police already more unjoyable.

I feel like many should still be able to respond for cordon duties still. as 10 officers could not hold a cordon and deal with a big bank. Youve surely seen the trollers at a big bank watching causing hassle

issue i have with this is guess who the first people being told to leave in police are due to cap. Response. So that makes the already not as enjoyable part of police already more unjoyable.

I feel like many should still be able to respond for cordon duties still. as 10 officers could not hold a cordon and deal with a big bank. Youve surely seen the trollers at a big bank watching causing hassle
If you ask me it should either be First come first serve or have a cap on how many of each department you should have maximum at each situation.

But i agree people would probably trow frontline under the rug.

If you ask me it should either be First come first serve or have a cap on how many of each department you should have maximum at each situation.

But with that mindset, If there is a limit to x from each department it would also go in hand to a cap on what weapons criminals can bring to such situations, Since the suggestion is all about 'Fairness for all'. 

Personally, IRL, crims are always going to be outnumbered at robberies. If this is implemented, I think it will cause confusion when attending scenes and also cause others to be throws under the rug because they "dont have fast car" or "dont have big gun". -1 from me.

Back in arma there used to be a (2 to 1) Rule or guideline in police regarding the amount of people you see in a situation but there would also be a minimum amount of cops that can respond for example big bank atleast 10 cops, small bank like 5
don't think there was a minimum amount of police to attend a scene(nor a max in the time i played)
there's was needed a certain amount of police on duty for certain things to be robbable(is that a word?) but nothing forcing you to attend.
besides arma rules don't really work in fivem, simply due to the whole "everyone has big ass guns" aspect of arma days.

just don't really see a point to the limit?
what are you gonna tell a person in RP that comes up when the cap is reached for them to leave?
"sorry, we have enough, you can't attend this"? Doesn't really make sense if someone is robbing the current only actual heist place on the server

the same goes with the opposite, crim wise.
let's say you have a cap of 5-10 people most of those would ofc. be in the bank doing whatever, but what about distractions, getaways, cars ready to switch between? that sort, would be hard to do as 5 people and stuff

Limit all criminal activities to 6 people at max at all times

The limit can be broken if it was a gang vs a gang

Limit police numbers in a chase to 5 police cars (double crewed or not)
The limit can be broken if the risk risen to high (doubt it will need to exceed 5 anyways, currently if it becomes high risk, only firearms will be there dealing with it, other units can be on standby so effectively u wont have much more than 5 units on one situation, others will be on standby)

Doesn't make sense that the full capacity of available police are on one situation and other groups are able to do whatever

This suggestion will make FIM work more important and encourage it, it will also encourage double crewing

Limit all criminal activities to 6 people at max at all times

The limit can be broken if it was a gang vs a gang
don't see a point limiting gangs to a certain number, kinda defeats the purpose of having 25 slot gangs(or more than 6 mates to play with)

Limit police numbers in a chase to 5 police cars (double crewed or not)
could be police policy, prioritse it after driving level 1>2>3>4

The limit can be broken if the risk risen to high (doubt it will need to exceed 5 anyways, currently if it becomes high risk, only firearms will be there dealing with it, other units can be on standby so effectively u wont have much more than 5 units on one situation, others will be on standby)
no need for it to be broken as you stated yourself, if 5 cars of level 1/2 drivers can't stop a car, they should just give up

Doesn't make sense that the full capacity of available police are on one situation and other groups are able to do whatever
depends on the situation.

This suggestion will make FIM work more important and encourage it, it will also encourage double crewing
will it though? what part of this encourages people to do FIM stuff? do you really think other officers will listen to a constable just because he has a extra training?
besides TFC cops take lead in situations anyway, and that training includes FIM, defeating the point of having a FIM trained officer to sit a control people

don't think there was a minimum amount of police to attend a scene(nor a max in the time i played)
there's was needed a certain amount of police on duty for certain things to be robbable(is that a word?) but nothing forcing you to attend.
besides arma rules don't really work in fivem, simply due to the whole "everyone has big ass guns" aspect of arma days.

just don't really see a point to the limit?
what are you gonna tell a person in RP that comes up when the cap is reached for them to leave?
"sorry, we have enough, you can't attend this"? Doesn't really make sense if someone is robbing the current only actual heist place on the server

the same goes with the opposite, crim wise.
let's say you have a cap of 5-10 people most of those would ofc. be in the bank doing whatever, but what about distractions, getaways, cars ready to switch between? that sort, would be hard to do as 5 people and stuff
My bad i am talking about the arma server i used to play on wasn't talking about RPUK in specific

Back