What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Maximus - Insulting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Butcher

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [APM] Maximus

Time & Date this happened: 3:30am  27/08/2015

Which Server did this happen on: #1

Description of what happened: We where in a gun fight and he decided to insult us, it's in the picture, there's no need for it.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 1C) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and punished by a ban

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No, I didn't see the need to because if he says something like that about a whole gang then what would he say if GC tried to resolve it, like I said above, there's really no need for comments like that on an adult community. 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: http://i.imgur.com/ySTibqc.jpg?1

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
As a forum moderator, I would like to point out this:

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

On this adult community we expect people to try and solve things. If you can not, for any reason, you should mention this. A plain; No, is regarded a unwanted answer. It makes it look like you are using report a player topics as a weapon against people you have a problem with ingame.

I would advise you to try and solve this and then edit this report accordingly. If you do not do this, admins might not only look unfavourable toward this report, it could also lead them to issue you a stern warning for reporting someone with the wrong intentions.

Please take this under consideration, also for any future reports you plan to write.

Well, to be honest the reason I didn't try to resolve this is because why? if someone says something like that then what will they say if I did talk to them? like you said, this is an adult community and there's no need for comments like that but you're right, I should of put in the reason why like you said so sorry for that and I've edited my post, thanks.

As a forum moderator, I would like to point out this:

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

On this adult community we expect people to try and solve things. If you can not, for any reason, you should mention this. A plain; No, is regarded a unwanted answer. It makes it look like you are using report a player topics as a weapon against people you have a problem with ingame.

I would advise you to try and solve this and then edit this report accordingly. If you do not do this, admins might not only look unfavourable toward this report, it could also lead them to issue you a stern warning for reporting someone with the wrong intentions.

Please take this under consideration, also for any future reports you plan to write.
Luckily I am in a good mood today :)  
But if I would handle things like you do sometimes I would give you a warning point for writing in a report that is not yours.

It's our jobs to point those things out. 

(Banterrrrr)

Denied - I think it could have been some sort of banter or anything & to be honest you guys need to just ignore it. If this happens again more often tho from one certain person then I will action a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back