What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mazda RX-8

Status
Not open for further replies.

izaak

Brief Summary:

The mazda RX-8 is possibly the worst car that is available to buy right now. I own this car and i have it fully upgraded, it struggles to reach 100mph and also rolls on about every single corner it takes. I'm not saying to make this car incredibly good, but i think that it should be buffed.

Detailed Suggestion:

First off, I'd like to state that there is not one single body modification you can do to this car, and i have no idea why it was added as the RX-7, or the R34 would have been a way better choice.

I would like to make some suggestions as what to make the car better at and what it should be used for.

-Drifting  -  The mazda RX-8 is a known car for drifting, as can be seen in films such as Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift, I personally think this option is the best to make the car as it will add something more to cars other than speed.

-Speed - With full upgrades to the engine, the Mazda struggles to reach 100mph, this is insanely shit. I would recommed a speed of about 120-130

-Body Modifications  -  The mazda should be able to have things such as spoilers, skirts, front and rear bumpers, fenders, sunstrips and much more for customisation, which will make people look at the car and think it actually looks nice.

The Pros:

The car will not be completely useless.

The Cons:

It is not the only car that is in need of an upgrade, so it may seem unfair.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Not in my opinion.

Moved to accepted. As state in few post we will soon take a look at most of the cars 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back